PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 5 Other Games

Convinced he maybe did not want to win this game

My skepticism of Jordan Love has heightened.

Love is steaming hot garbage. I was laughing hard at Packers fans boasting about how they found another franchise QB, all because he lit up the Bears and Falcons.

Favre Rodgers Love. One of these things is not like the others.

He caught that interception VERY late. Caught it right at his ear, over his shoulder. If he was a split second late, that's probably a TD.

McDaniels just guaranteed his job safety for at least another two weeks when he beats us on Sunday

He caught that interception VERY late. Caught it right at his ear, over his shoulder. If he was a split second late, that's probably a TD.

Easy TD if Love doesn’t take 3 seconds to recognize, wind up, and throw a glider.

Nice pic. Q the Bye Bye my love song by the cars.

Just watched the Cowboys and 49rs game , boy the 49rs offence is an easy watch. Their WR's just get open.

I was one of the very few who said Meyers was better than juju before the season began and that it was a big mistake letting Meyers go and even worse,signing juju who I never liked going all the way back to Pittsburgh.
ALL I heard was clowns here " no juju is much better at yac, blah blah"
Yeah I'm calling you out @Wozzy acting like you kicked my butt in that thread when the opposite was true. I only stopped debating because you're not smart enough for me to waste my time.
But@ patfanken, you are someone I respect and you agreed with Wozzy like it was gospel.
Maybe you hadn't seen enough of juju and weren't aware of his flaws. But especially after the debacle with Fat Matt last year you're gonna applaud removing the one guy Mac was in synch with? Who always caught everything thrown his way? Who always ran correct routes? Who could actually block?
We have a QB problem and you're quibbling over Meyers... a WR who entered last night's game with 200 yards receiving?

You've really lost the plot.

Don't drag me into nonsensical and ridiculous conversations.

Easy TD if Love doesn’t take 3 seconds to recognize, wind up, and throw a glider.
Exactly! His throws were late. Not the only one of the game. He doesn't get it.

I can’t remember what Rodgers was like in his first starting year in 2008. Was it better?
They went 6-10
Rodgers did have a decent season for a 1st year starter had over 4K yards and 28 Touchdowns both top 5 in the league.

I can’t remember what Rodgers was like in his first starting year in 2008. Was it better?
They went 6-10
Rodgers did have a decent season for a 1st year starter had over 4K yards and 28 Touchdowns both top 5 in the league.
They were empty stats though as the 6-10 record showed. He was irrelevant until the 2010 season.

They were empty stats though as the 6-10 record showed. He was irrelevant until the 2010 season.
He did show potential though
Top 5 in statistics as a 1st year starter is impressive

We have a QB problem and you're quibbling over Meyers... a WR who entered last night's game with 200 yards receiving?

You've really lost the plot.

Don't drag me into nonsensical and ridiculous conversations.
You mean like the one you dragged me into months ago?
And hell yes,we have a qb problem. And even more problems than that.
Juju replacing Meyers added to the qb problem.

You mean like the one you dragged me into months ago?
Nobody but you remembers this, but a helmet and get over it.
And hell yes,we have a qb problem. And even more problems than that.
Juju replacing Meyers added to the qb problem.
The Raiders have one more win than we do, not surprisingly since JimmyG is that much better than Mac… and that’s not a compliment.

Mac sucks, you people need to stop blaming others for his suck.

Nobody but you remembers this, but a helmet and get over it.

The Raiders have one more win than we do, not surprisingly since JimmyG is that much better than Mac… and that’s not a compliment.

Mac sucks, you people need to stop blaming others for his suck.
No I agree with you. Mac sucks. But losing Meyers and getting stick with bad juju made him suck worse.
There is still some quality young talent on this team. Gonzalez,Dugger,the Jones,Onwenu,Mapu,DD. Maybe Boute.
It's a strong qb draft.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back