PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 7 NFL Games Thread

The Ea
The Ravens tried the push it in the playoffs first and got burned. I'm surprised more defenses don't attack the ball like the Bengals did.

Just put a defender right here and wait for the ball to be slapped back to you. Easy TD the other way.
View attachment 54052

The Eagles do it low. I wonder if there are times they don't use it because of a certain defense or the defenders in the middle. It's definitely an interesting play.

These Eagles uni's look like trash, just like their scumbag fans and ****hole city.

Is that too harsh?
I've only been to Philly once in my life but I thought I was in NJ.

What on earth motivated the Eagles to change their uniforms from these awesome ones to their current **** ones? 80s/90s Eagles and Oilers were the best uniforms in NFL history.
Thi$ que$tion $eem$ to come up a a lot. Your gue$$ i$ a$ good a$ mine.

Here's a clip from yesterday:

WARNING: Don't trespass on the football field"

That was an absolute cheap shot to a drunk that was half his size.

Real tough guy there could have killed the guy. He didn't have to do all that he probably watched it a million times already. He strikes me as that kind of person. :headscratch:

I agree and was going to comment. I believe this is a possible felony criminal act and this person should be arrested. Because a person is trespassing or even resisting doesn’t give a security guard a legal right to use blatantly unnecessary and dangerous violent force. This isn’t someone’s home and the overall threat to others safety is minimal. Unless there’s more context here, I can’t imagine a jury won’t see it the same way.

If I were guaranteed by my lord & master Ganja Satan that I would get-away with it, I would drive to KC myself and kill both Kermit & Kelce... and what's-her-name too if I see her... As Brandon says, no joke.

Pushing a runner from behind used to be illegal. I don't know when that changed.
I thought it was if you were in front of your teammate, and pulled them forward (or if you simply carry them). But it's definitely not illegal the way they do it. And they clarified the rule by removing the "pushing forward" in 2005 as someone mentioned.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back