PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 11 Games Thread

How did Dobbs play on so many teams and yet none saw this?
He’s transformed the Vikings. Kirk is a progression-based pocket passer while Dobbs is more free-wheeling like a young Mahomes. Wait til they get Jefferson back, they could be a dark horse

He’s transformed the Vikings. Kirk is a progression-based pocket passer while Dobbs is more free-wheeling like a young Mahomes. Wait til they get Jefferson back, they could be a dark horse
I liked Dobbs when I saw him in Pittsburgh.
I never understood why he didn’t get more snaps.
Everyone keeps cutting this kid I have to say it but it maybe due to his medical condition.
I can’t see any other reasons teams watch this kid play well then show him the door.

Juedy drops the go ahead td. Guess Steve Smith was right.

Exciting game. 2 weeks in a row for the Donks.

Fecking fake punt. Wow. Might have clinched the game for the Vikes

Not sure why I'm watching this, but that was a ridiculous catch with the game effectively on the line on 4th down.

Earlier in the game, Chris Collinsworth talked about the Vikings moving on from Dalvin Cook in favor of Mattison. He then mentioned he could see why and that the Vikings knew something we didn’t.

His stat line going into tonight was 461 yards averaging 3.5 yards per attempt and zero TD’s. That is horrible.

These are the kind of statements that really ruin broadcasts and the art of color commentary continues to get worse.

Lol did the Broncos really take a timeout because they took too long celebrating before the 2 point conversion?

The Broncos are going to do terrible things to the Patriots on Christmas Eve
Most likely. Especially given the historically poor performances in Denver (maybe 2 or 3 exceptions)

Dobbs mania is ovah. Seems like a good kid. Wish him the best of luck in the future.

Let's assume KC losses tomorrow. That would be three losses. But only one AFC loss. Record of 7-3. Toughest games remaining would be....vs the floundering Bills? That's really it.

Whereas Baltimore (8-3) has three AFC losses. Jags (7-3) have two AFC losses..including one to KC. They play one another. So someone is guaranteed to have four or three AFC losses at minimum. Jags would still have Texans, and Browns left. Ravens would still have Steelers, 49ers, and Dolphins left.

Let's assume Eagles lose and go to 9-2. Hosting Buffalo is now looking like a rather easier game. I have that as a win. They have @Dallas as the real tough one left. I'll say they lose that game for argument's sake. So three losses.

49ers are 7-3. They have Baltimore, @Philly, Sea x2 left. Few against AZ and Rams combined. Division games are no gimme. The niners would need to win out (including@Eagles). Or, win @EAGLES, lose only one more, and have Philadelphia lose a fourth game. I don't see it happening. Too much has to happen.

Everything keeps pointing towards a SB rematch. I don't think a close game will tell us much about either team after tomorrow either. If someone wins in a blowout, there will be way more to discuss.

Chargers lose to GB. HoFer Herbert loses again. And again. And again. Most hyped under .500 QB in league history.
He is one of the best qb in the league and lightyears ahead of mac in every area , we would be lucky to have him

I suppose the Texans are showing how quickly a team can turn it around. They were horrible last year and they look pretty damn decent this year.
Good qb and very good coaching because the team isn’t talented at skill positions. They are just very well coached.

He is one of the best qb in the league and lightyears ahead of mac in every area , we would be lucky to have him
Better than Mac. That’s like cheering when you lose a finger because you didn’t lose an arm.

He’s a loser in the true sense : 29-30. He makes wonderful throws and people forget that later in the game he’ll lose it for you. Weapons abound, as do the losses.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back