PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2023 NFL Picks Contest - Week 7

I went 3-8 so far :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :poop:

But, at least I'm still alive in the "Suicide Pick 'Em" contest!! :D:D:D:D:thumbsup:

9-2 is pretty good for this crazy week

Packers losing to the Broncos is pathetic
Denver Broncos GIF

Lol... Yes

4-7 so brutal :(

I just can't get a bead on the teams this season. Reminds me a lot of 2008, 2011 etc...where there really aren't any dominate teams. It's truly week to week.

Best of luck to @dtbrks and @Pats Fanatic who are also right there at 9-3. Double-check your score prediction in case we all end up tied, which will then obviously come down to the tie-breaker :)

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Ian
Best of luck to @dtbrks and @Pats Fanatic who are also right there at 9-3. Double-check your score prediction in case we all end up tied, which will then obviously come down to the tie-breaker :)
Impressive since it's been another brutal week for me. I did get the Pats game correct.

well, can't complain. my best showing this year..

Reactions: Ian
Looks like Ian won at 10-3, so good work there.

On to week 8

Of course he did. Who didn't know there would be 8 underdog winners this week (he hit 6 of them). Now he magically jumped to #4 in the season standings. 90% were under .500, our leader comes in w/ a .769 winning %. Lol

Of course he did. Who didn't know there would be 8 underdog winners this week (he hit 6 of them). Now he magically jumped to #4 in the season standings. 90% were under .500, our leader comes in w/ a .769 winning %. Lol
The fix is in!!!

Congrats @Ian!!

LOL. I don't look at the betting lines, so I'm not really ever sure of who's favored, etc. But someone I used to work with once told me, "When in doubt, go with the home team." That one, I think, saved me on a few of them, albeit Atlanta got me. However, that strategy generally seems to work pretty well on games where I'm not really sure and it could go either way, so that's what I try and stick with.

LOL. I don't look at the betting lines, so I'm not really ever sure of who's favored, etc. But someone I used to work with once told me, "When in doubt, go with the home team." That one, I think, saved me on a few of them, albeit Atlanta got me. However, that strategy generally seems to work pretty well on games where I'm not really sure and it could go either way, so that's what I try and stick with.
But you picked the Jags (dog) not the Saints (home-fav). And you picked the Steelers (dog) not the Rams (home-fav). You also didn't pick the Colts (home-dog) but the Browns (favorite). You went 6-1 on Dog picks and 4-2 on favorites. That's 86% wins on dog picks. You know how rare that is?

The only honorable thing to do is to withdraw from the contest. Lol

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back