PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** Official Week 15 Games Thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does it look like TB is just going through the motions impersonating an NFL team?

Sanders just said that, looking at the players on the sidelines, he thinks the Bucs have quit on Morris.

Last edited:
Texans colts this thursday? whats up with this garbage schedule??

It looks bad now, but back when the schedule was drawn up I would have to say it looked like a great game; one that would have fans who don't have NFLN screaming, and switching service providers.

homo a career game..unreal

what a horrible year for thursday night football

Did Romo have a wide open Austin on a crossing route and instead of throwing the easy completion kept looking down field for the big play?

Romo is still Romo.

ah...there he is.,..Tony Nomo

ah...there he is.,..Tony Nomo

Romo must want to play TB every week. In three games vs. TB , in 2006,2009 and tonight combined 59/83 883 yards 11 Td, 0 Int and a QB rating of 145.2

Last edited:
31-15 now...will bad Tony throw his usual ridiculous bad pass for a pick play more than once this quarter?

He can't blow this one.........can he?:confused: Rob Ryan's D will aid that process,...he's been Romo's worst nightmare. 2nd to romo

somebody introduce Tony to the football...jeez...he's gotta be just a common choke...that HAS to be it...it's the 4th quarter for krissakes...should have the snap down by now...I think he's got something miswired in his genetic code

Last edited:
god i would love a dallas collapse

Panthers teasing us early on :D

Why did this thread get moved?

Also, Chiefs are up against the Packers, 3-0

Redskins are up 3-0 against the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back