PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

official: edwards new chiefs HC

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcvet

On the Roster
Reaction score
the worst kept secret in the NFL. we need a D coach and got one. just saw his press confrence local. D is his thing.

kcvet said:
the worst kept secret in the NFL. we need a D coach and got one. just saw his press confrence local. D is his thing.

I'm not a Chiefs fan by any stretch of the imagination even though I do live in Kansas. Still, I feel I should offer my condolences.

huskeralk said:
I'm not a Chiefs fan by any stretch of the imagination even though I do live in Kansas. Still, I feel I should offer my condolences.
he had a bad team. thanks for your biased opinion. do something with the face. it should be behind bars.

kcvet said:
he had a bad team. thanks for your biased opinion. do something with the face. it should be behind bars.

Why is it biased? I wish he were still the coach in New York. He had a bad run of injuries this season but he had a very capable team the two years before that but was too incompetent to seal the deal. Again, good luck...

huskeralk said:
Agree, very sad day in KC. Hope they hire the Jests old clock-watcher for Herm. Poor Cheifs.

I know nobody will believe me now, but I gotta say it so this time next year I can take credit or blame.

The Chieves will hit the ground running next season. They'll be scary.

The Jets will rue the day. RUE!!

kcvet said:

You have my humblest and most sincere condolences. While I may be a little bitter about the Pat's loss at KC earlier this season, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy... except maybe the Colts... but I digress.

I offer a small prayer heavenward in your moment of loss.

Last edited:
Na_polian said:
You have my humblest and most sincere condolences. While I may be a little bitter about the Pat's loss at KC earlier this season, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy... except maybe the Colts... but I digress.

I offer a small prayer heavenward in your moment of loss.

he's leaving a bad team and coming to a good one. we'll take him.

kcvet said:
he's leaving a bad team and coming to a good one. we'll take him.

Well, here's hopin' we play you guys next season, then. It's always nice to have a guaranteed win on the schedule. :p

Na_polian said:
Well, here's hopin' we play you guys next season, then. It's always nice to have a guaranteed win on the schedule. :p

just like this year????

kcvet said:
just like this year????

damn man

you must be really proud of your win agianst us

it must of been your superbowl

and your acting like we didnt beat you

so sad to see herm leave. Now we might have to actually worry about the jets a little. Any chance we can play the chiefs instead of the jets twice every year?

kcvet said:
just like this year????

yes--just like both wins against Herm this year

I wouldn't say Hermm sucks, but I would definitely say that the Jets got the best of this deal--addition by subtraction AND they scammed a 4th

Last edited:
Rod_Smith80 said:
damn man

you must be really proud of your win agianst us

it must of been your superbowl

and your acting like we didnt beat you

you didnt like us this year??? wait till you see whats commin next. ROD

Last edited:
kcvet said:
you didnt like us this year??? wait till you see whats commin next. ROD

dawg i dont care about you guys this year

where are you?

at home?

probably wearing your little KC arrowhead pajamas tucked in your KC blankets and sheets with mommy making you hot chocolate in your Tony Gonzalas mug
while you sit your ass at home watching the elite teams in the NFL battling it out wishing your team had the talent to be their

you probably have a Preist Holmes poster above your bed

no one cares or is afraid of your team

and im definently not worrying about you guys next year with half your offense on the verge of retireing

Kc, you can be excited all you want, but living in NY and seeing every Jets game, I have seen more of Herm than I wish to. That being said, your team has overpaid for this guy. You may be getting a defensive guy, but be prepared to see your very good offense disappear.

This guy is a cancer as a coach. His late game management is atrocious, and you will have to be ahead every time in the 4th quarter. His teams always let up at then end. If you're down at the end of the game, he'll do stuff like run two draws up the middle, and then a quick out incompletion for the grand total of 6 yards before you punt.

I am glad you're happy. I actually really like the Chiefs, but I'm thinking you're getting fed a lot of media garbage, and not much truth.

desi-patsfan said:
so sad to see herm leave. Now we might have to actually worry about the jets a little. Any chance we can play the chiefs instead of the jets twice every year?
Now THAT is an idea!! Maybe we can petition the league to move KC to the AFC East so that we can still play against Herm twice a year. :)

Rod_Smith80 said:
dawg i dont care about you guys this year

where are you?

at home?

probably wearing your little KC arrowhead pajamas tucked in your KC blankets and sheets with mommy making you hot chocolate in your Tony Gonzalas mug
while you sit your ass at home watching the elite teams in the NFL battling it out wishing your team had the talent to be their

you probably have a Preist Holmes poster above your bed

no one cares or is afraid of your team

and im definently not worrying about you guys next year with half your offense on the verge of retireing
well have the last laff. watchin your "donko's" eat grass in denver. how many have you lost???? how many??? hey rod??? gonna burn that elway blanket this year????

Na_polian said:
If you'da had Herm, well, heh heh :p

yeah i know that loss hurt ya. but hey. WE PLANNED THAT WAY.....HAHAHA :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News