PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Bo Nix assessment

I guess I should say that he looked lanky to me. Not skinny. I asked him to take off his shirt but he refused to.
Maybe he doesn’t believe you and Eugene are through?

I’m a Ducks fan so not objective. My opinion is he’s the best Oregon NFL quarterback prospect since Dan Fouts. Better than Joey Harrington, Dennis Dixon, Marriota, San Diego’s starting QB whose name escapes me. What the hell is his name?

I’m a Ducks fan so not objective. My opinion is he’s the best Oregon NFL quarterback prospect since Dan Fouts. Better than Joey Harrington, Dennis Dixon, Marriota, San Diego’s starting QB whose name escapes me. What the hell is his name?
You think nix was better or older than Herbert?

Daniels 210 with full pads on lol
And bricks in his pockets.
Let's not forget that weight was given at his pro day. I imagine they ran their 40s downhill as well.

Nix to me has always looked like an 80's action movie villain.
Actually I think he looks like Bailey Zappe. Wouldn't that be weird having two of those types on the team, but I have to say that I love what I saw on the highlights reel....and I love the fact that the Patriots could get him after a trade back, so Go Bo!

Brady was 6'5" and 211 at the 2000 combine..... also just sayin'....

And Brady was at 225 when he was at his biggest, he stopped lifting after his knee injury and played the rest of his career considerably lighter.

And bricks in his pockets.
Let's not forget that weight was given at his pro day. I imagine they ran their 40s downhill as well.

Marvin Harrison Jr. refused to let anyone know how fast he is. But speed really doesn’t matter at WR. He’s definitely worth a look on day3, which is where most slow possession receivers go.

She was normal-hot. Made me feel better about him.
She's plenty hot. Can't compare every girl to Lily or we'll never find happiness.

I am not known as a draftnik around these parts, and rightly so. But I just sat next to Bo Nix on a flight from Eugene, and here are my official findings:

Nice guy; available for selfies (not by me)
Tall
Thin
Does not look NFL strong
Eats junk food
Nice girlfriend
Fidgety
Walks with an odd gait, almost a limp
Helped a lady with her bag
Still has “10” and “Nix” UofO stuff on all his luggage
Thanked me for saying I hope to see him in New England
I could see him getting broken in half in the NFL. I hope not.
I almost congratulated him on being rich soon, but that felt creepy… and he probably already is.
Hard pass! And yes, I'm dead serious.

You think nix was better or older than Herbert?
Herbert! Yes, I think he’s better than Herbert. Herbert took off running too much in college. Nix has that ability too but he typically looked downfield to complete passes.

Herbert has been much better than I would have expected. I expect Nix to have a better career.

Marvin Harrison Jr. refused to let anyone know how fast he is. But speed really doesn’t matter at WR. He’s definitely worth a look on day3, which is where most slow possession receivers go.
Confused Tucker Carlson GIF by GIPHY News

MHJ on day 3? He's going top 5. No way he gets by the Jete at 5.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back