PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

official: edwards new chiefs HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
kcvet said:
yeah i know that loss hurt ya. but hey. WE PLANNED THAT WAY.....HAHAHA :singing:

Well, that's the thing about being consistent winners - losses always hurt. Now that you guys have Herm as your HC, well, let's just say that the first few losses you guys take will hurt, but the pain will decrease with time as it becomes almost second nature.

Just check out the reactions on the Jets Forums to see how absolutely giddy Jets fans are.... :D

Na_polian said:
Well, that's the thing about being consistent winners - losses always hurt. Now that you guys have Herm as your HC, well, let's just say that the first few losses you guys take will hurt, but the pain will decrease with time as it becomes almost second nature.

Just check out the reactions on the Jets Forums to see how absolutely giddy Jets fans are.... :D

he's D minded. need i say more????

Does Herm get to bring his clock management babysitter with him?

24champbailey said:
being defensive minded does not qualify as a good head coach.
true. but D is what we need. the O is fine. his qualifications for HC are better than others. he had a bad team in NY. according to fans there also. he knows this team. once we get the D in shape we'll be there.

Edwards should be ashamed of himself. Adam Shefter (NFL Network) asked him about how he reconciles this move with all the denials he made and he said "things change - like the weather".

Nice.

kcvet said:
true. but D is what we need. the O is fine. his qualifications for HC are better than others. he had a bad team in NY. according to fans there also. he knows this team. once we get the D in shape we'll be there.
Holy Crap, I am the dumbest mutha on this board. It JUST now dawned on me that you haven't been being sarcastic this whole time. You are actually happy to wrestle Herm away from the Jests for a whole 4th round pick.

Man, I didn't really think you were serious at first. My bad, I meant no disrespect.

kcvet said:
is there a point????

Well, unless you are insinuating that the Chiefs have better players on the defensive side of the ball than the Jets do, I'm afraid there is a very sharp point.

kcvet said:
is there a point????

Yes, there is. If the Jets D hasn't been that great, and Herm is a "D Guy", well, there you go.

Na_polian said:
Yes, there is. If the Jets D hasn't been that great, and Herm is a "D Guy", well, there you go.

ah isnt that like saying all D's are the same????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back