PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady Foot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is Made of Glass

Discuss Brady's glass foot here.

Re: Just saw a picture of Brady in N.Y with a cast boot on his foot.

It's NOT a f'n photoshop people. Read the thread, there's video, I don't think that's faked either.

Maybe George Lucas worked some ILM into that video for special effects. Yeah, that's right! ;)

Re: Brady is Made of Glass

Glass cuts, right? Then yes, he is made of glass :)

Last edited:

If I had to guess, I'd say he may have a slight Achilles sprain or something like that.

Don't even guess! He's wearing a boot, you can't tell sh*t from that! Only that whatever injury he has requires it, and he's not injured severily enough to warrent crutches, and a hard permo cast.

Look to the right of each pant leg.You can see ghosting.Looks like a Photoshop job..When was this pic supposedly taken?Game got over last night,Brady was in a meeting today in Foxboro.This would be right up the NY Post's alley. Why wouldn't they scoop it?

That doesn't explain the video on TMZ.com.

There is nothing wrong with Brady, he will play in two weeks and have a great game. :rocker:

That's not what we're looking for. Not good news.:eek:

WOW! It was true! He broke his foot kicking the ass of the GIANTS in week 16! I thought it was just a rumor! WHATEVER! Hey GIANTS! BITE OUR FROZEN PATRIOTIC B-HINDS! GO PATTYS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Breaking News! Brady in a cast!

In other breaking news, the New England Patriots signed quarterback Drew Bledsoe to the 53 man roster today ......... :rolleyes:

Actually the Chargers released Rivers, Patriots picked him up. That man will play thru anything.

yeah he is made of glass! A big Cold Ice Covered BEER MUG.... made of glass! take that smack somehwere else you sore looser San Diego ****! GO PATS!

By the way, how long will it take the Boston media to catch up? Will they have to say "according to our sources at tmz.com..."

Don't even guess! He's wearing a boot, you can't tell sh*t from that! Only that whatever injury he has requires it, and he's not injured severily enough to warrent crutches, and a hard permo cast.

I agree that it's not serious. I've said several time in this thread that I don't think it's serious...

I just threw out a guess as to what it might be based on the fact that I was provided with a boot very similar to that when I strained my Achilles slightly.

As he has a noticable limp, it looks he is in some sort of pain, He is wearing a boot. Please click the link for proof.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1386375873

What a pile of parasitic a-holes bothering them. I would love to take that
a-hole that is shooting off his mouth and stuff a rat down his throat. :mad:

When did this happen during the game? If it happened early and was the reason his mechanics seemed messed up, then that would be a concern. If it happened late and had nothing to do with the bad throws, well then I wouldn't worry at all.

He was on D&C today on WEEI. Admitted that his leg got hurt. I beleive he said it happened on the Igor sack play too. He said he'd get treatment later in the week, but that is was not going to be a factor come SB time. The pictures seems to support everything he said. He was very matter-of-fact about.

WEEI is picking up on this, sort of. Someone called in and told Mikey about the picture, and even mentioned the pagesix website, but the producer (or whatever he is) guy said he couldn't find it.

A few minutes later, the producer guy came on again and said he had found the video, but that there was no cast/boot to be seen. I guess he needs to get his eyes checked, or find a better monitor...

FWIW, here's something written about Welker when he was at Texas Tech:

His college teammates nicknamed him "The Natural" and marveled at Welker's toughness. Because of a nasty case of turf toe, he spent nearly every waking hour wearing a protective plastic boot -- except when he was practicing or playing in a game.

In other words: just because Brady's wearing it doesn't necessarily mean anything. Lord knows turf toe and WRs don't ordinarily mix. [And, even if there's nothing wrong, I don't think you can walk "normally" with one foot in a boot and one foot out.]

Last edited:

WEEI is picking up on this, sort of. Someone called in and told Mikey about the picture, and even mentioned the pagesix website, but the producer (or whatever he is) guy said he couldn't find it.

A few minutes later, the producer guy came on again and said he had found the video, but that there was no cast/boot to be seen. I guess he needs to get his eyes checked, or find a better monitor...

I emailed Mikey the link to the photo.

He was on D&C today on WEEI. Admitted that his leg got hurt. I beleive he said it happened on the Igor sack play too. He said he'd get treatment later in the week, but that is was not going to be a factor come SB time. The pictures seems to support everything he said. He was very matter-of-fact about.

Right, I know, I heard the interview too. He didn't say when it happened though. From his interview he made it sound like no big deal at all, so I didn't think more about it at all until I saw the picture.

OMG!!! OMG!!! The sky is falling for the 18-0 time this season!!! WTF is going on!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back