PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady Foot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just saw a picture of Brady in N.Y with a cast boot on his foot.

People... The guy was walking around with a boot and a very faint limp... Anyone who has worn that type of boot knows that you limp just because you're wearing the boot in the first place cuz it's immobilizing your foot and ankle...

If he is able to walk on it, it will heal by gametime. There's no need for anymore discussion.

Exactly. I had to wear a boot like that when I had a stress fracture in my shin. Of course he is going to limp, he can't bend his ankle when walking. If things are bad the Ortho doc will put you on crutches. He will be fine come February 3rd.

D&C asked him this morning if he hurt his leg because they saw him limping around. Brady kind of paused for a second, but said that in these games you kind get banged up a little but he's definitely going to be ready, he'd have to be on a stretcher not to play, etc.

At the end they said "so we should expect right shoulder, leg/probable" on the injury report and Brady laughed and said "yep, probable."

So he didn't sound concerned at all. When I was listening to it, I didn't think it was anything serious at all, but now that I see the picture I'm a little more worried. Brady made it sound like no big deal, so I'll just go with that for now...

I just want to know when he got hurt and if that's why he was off all game. Then I would know how worried I need to be.

Am I the only one who would not be shocked, if his leg is 100% and Tom put the cast on so Tom Coughlin would see that photo.

Two week of game planning for Matt Cassel.

Yes you are. We dont need to stoop to level of "Classy" Nor Turner and his wagon full of gum flappers

On WEEI this morning he as much as admitted that he did have a minor injury to his leg.

I think he will be fine by game time in two weeks.

My GF told me she heard that interview. He said he will be fine for the SuperBowl.

and its on the right foot...thats better right? b/c its not his plant foot?

A righthanded quarterback plants with his right foot. Or were you being sarcastic?

Well, this may solve the mystery of Tom's unusual "body language" yesterday. He certainly didn't seem to be the normal "jaunty" Tom we have come to know over the past few years. I'm not talking just about the interceptions either, but his whole demeanor. He never really seemed to be his normal self, even before the kickoff (at least from what was shown on CBS).

This is obviously mostly speculation, but I'm guessing that whatever this injury is, it may have happened sometime during the week leading up to the AFCCG and was further aggravated during the game.

Lets just pray that he's close to 100% for the SB...

Lock Tom Brady's foot in an oxygen tent for two weeks!

It worked wonders for TO!

If I had to guess, I'd say he may have a slight Achilles sprain or something like that.

I'm sceptical, I mean did you see the picture of Halle Berry?

If I had to guess, I'd say he may have a slight Achilles sprain or something like that.

Oh come on. From watching a 15 second video?

Anything with the word Achillies in it , I dont care if its slight , scares me..

I heard that too. He certainly did pause for a couple of seconds before answering the question. I would almost describe it as a "pregnant" pause (no pun or disrespect to TB intended!). He seemed surprised that they were asking him about it...

D&C asked him this morning if he hurt his leg because they saw him limping around. Brady kind of paused for a second, but said that in these games you kind get banged up a little but he's definitely going to be ready, he'd have to be on a stretcher not to play, etc.

Last edited:

I heard that too. He certainly did pause for a couple of seconds before answering the question. I would almost describe it as a "pregnant" pause (no pun or disrespect to TB intended!). He almost seemed surprised that they were asking him about it...
Yes, he paused and it was obvious there was something wrong with his leg. He almost seemed surprised they knew about it and he didn't deny it. He did say he would be all set for the Super Bowl and sounded sincere. Especially since he didn't deny the leg injury, so you knew he was being truthful.

J D Sal

Oh come on. From watching a 15 second video?

No, by the type of boot he's wearing and the way he's limping.

It really could be any type of foot/ankle injury but when I had a slight problem with my Achilles I wore the same type of boot.

Last edited:

You guys are so naive. He sees all the, "Philip Rivers is a warrior" talk going on, and, in an attempt to one up him, is now parading around in a boot. What a glory hog.

Oh, Tom Brady is made of glass.

Rumor has it, happening during consensual horseplay.....

it looks like Dan Marino's old cleats???:D :D :D :D

Rumor has it, happening during consensual horseplay.....

Now that's funny.

The photo was from a website, infdaily.com, it's right on the photo. Yet when you go to that website the photo is not shown under today's pieces. Could it just be possible it's an archived photo a NY newspaper inserted to make New England fan's heads explode? Nah, that would never work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back