PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Brady Foot Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Just saw a picture of Brady in N.Y with a cast boot on his foot.

I agree, he did sound sincere, but you have to wonder what "all set for the Super Bowl" means - near 100%?, or something more like 80-90% of the "normal" 2007/08 Tom Brady?

Yes, he paused and it was obvious there was something wrong with his leg. He almost seemed surprised they knew about it and he didn't deny it. He did say he would be all set for the Super Bowl and sounded sincere. Especially since he didn't deny the leg injury, so you knew he was being truthful.
J D Sal

The photo was from a website, infdaily.com, it's right on the photo. Yet when you go to that website the photo is not shown under today's pieces. Could it just be possible it's an archived photo a NY newspaper inserted to make New England fan's heads explode? Nah, that would never work.

From the video the paparazzi guy is congratulating him on going to the Superbowl. It's real, not a conspiracy from the NY media.

The photo was from a website, infdaily.com, it's right on the photo. Yet when you go to that website the photo is not shown under today's pieces. Could it just be possible it's an archived photo a NY newspaper inserted to make New England fan's heads explode? Nah, that would never work.

if you scroll back a couple pages you'll se that the photo is from a video on tmz.com. and it was definately after Sunday's game because Giselle walks in before him and the paparazzi scumbag says "congrats on going to the superbowl, tom."

In a related story, Eli Manning listed as questionable after spraining his tongue on an Oreo. :eek:

Fellers,

If you watch the video where Brady gets sacked the first time, he goes down on his left side with a Chargers player on top of him. As soon as the Charger rolls off, Brady pulls his right leg up somewhat towards his chest, and reaches down for his ankle.

He gets up gingerly, and takes a couple of obviously painful steps before jogging to the huddle. It looks like he's trying to shake it off, but it's obvious while he's on the ground and when he first gets up that he's in pain.

Just sayin'...

Am I the only one who would not be shocked, if his leg is 100% and Tom put the cast on so Tom Coughlin would see that photo.

Two week of game planning for Matt Cassel.

Do you think Coughlin could even find tape of the last time Cassel played in a game that counted with a score within 4 touchdowns? Do you think they have High School tape on Cassell?

Nobody here knows.

If you want to guess, why Achilles something or other?
Some people just want to dramatize stuff ...

Why not that he just rolled his ankle ... something that is ok after
3 or 4 days of rest and treatment.

My guess is if he walking on it now that by Friday he'll be just fine.
How many here have rolled an ankle playing ball? It's no big deal
especially today with all the treatments they have.
I've had many rolled ankles over the years... no big deal. You can usually go
full tilt 5 to 7 days latter ... especially if it is expertly taped.

Tom won't let this stop him .... guaranteed.

Are we going to get the best scoops from these nuts that follow Brady around? Hard to believe none of the creditable media is reporting it.

Last edited:

sorta OT - I cannot imagine how hard it is to have these papparazzi scums following you wherever you go. Can you imagine pulling up to your front door and having these losers standing there, trying to shmooze with you? I wonder why TB & Giselle did not get a place with an underground garage so you can pull in without having to deal with these dopes. Betcha this place goes on the market soon.

Matt Cassel does seem to throw a nice deep ball.:eek: :(

Nobody here knows.

If you want to guess, why Achilles something or other?
Some people just want to dramatize stuff ...

Why not that he just rolled his ankle ... something that is ok after
3 or 4 days of rest and treatment.

My guess is if he walking on it now that by Friday he'll be just fine.
How many here have rolled an ankle playing ball? It's no big deal
especially today with all the treatments they have.
I've had many rolled ankles over the years... no big deal. You can usually go
full tilt 5 to 7 days latter ... especially if it is expertly taped.

Tom won't let this stop him .... guaranteed.

Like I said, the Achilles thing was just a guess from my own experiences with Achilles problems and subsequent treatment... It could be anything.

Just because it might have to do with his Achilles doesn't mean it's any worse than a simple rolled ankle... Achilles injuries are often very minor. They just tend to be very, very bad when they're major.

Last edited:

I'm not a doctor and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night but after watching the TMZ video I would say Brady will be ok for the SB. He's walking and carrying flowers in his left hand and luggage in his right hand. Can't be too bad.

Not worried at all. Tommy is going to be out there leading this team to 19-0 in two weeks even if his ankle is a little hurt. In fact he'll probably just fine by then.

Re: Breaking News! Brady in a cast!

He IS injured to the point where he's walking around NYC the day after hurting his foot. Those crutches have me worried though...;)

Exactly! He's walking on it, and seemed to climb those stairs just fine.

So, maybe it's just a sprain, and their trying to keep his foot/ankle immobile to promote healing?

If anything thise could explain some of his problems on sunday, but I wouldn't count on it effecting him two weeks from now.

Oh, and let's not forget Tom's played through a sports hernia before (the same injury that landed McNabb on the IR a few years ago), and other injuries that required offseason surgary, so he'd have to be seriously injured to miss the SB.

I any of you kicked as much arse as Brady did all year, you would have a boot on your foot too!

Look to the right of each pant leg.You can see ghosting.Looks like a Photoshop job..When was this pic supposedly taken?Game got over last night,Brady was in a meeting today in Foxboro.This would be right up the NY Post's alley. Why wouldn't they scoop it?

I'm leaning photoshop or look-a-like. Tom was in Foxboro for a meeting today, right? When was the picture taken? Besides, do you think he would be displaying this in public?
I first thought Photoshop when I saw the pic. Look at the shadowing around the legs. It doesn't look right.

It's NOT a f'n photoshop people. Read the thread, there's video, I don't think that's faked either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back