PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFLPA suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that over at Felgers house he kicked the wife unit out and they are having a NFLPA suit pajama party complete with juice boxes and crayons. A list of those attending are Bertrand, Cuff, Mazz, Jimmy Stewert, Volin, Tomase and others. Not invited with an express take your crayons and go home include Reiss, Curran and Giardi. They apparently asked Steph Stradley to join them, and she told them to f-off.
They had Thomase on last night. You could plainly see his erection.

They had Thomase on last night. You could plainly see his erection.

I had it DVR'd. I couldn't believe it when I saw Volin, Felger, and Tomase. Good god. How Tomase crawled out from whatever rock he was under is beyond me. It was unwatchable. Horrific.

I love how he mentions Rodgers. I can't believe how that gets ignored constantly. It's "more probable than not" Rodgers has gotten overinflated footballs past referees at least once, thus using them in a game and gaining a competitive advantage with balls above the maximum PSI limits. Maybe that's why he throws so few INTs at home? Defenders aren't used to catching rock solid footballs - only his WRs are.

Yet not 1 person gives a single f*ck about that despite blatant evidence of it being 100% true via Rodgers' very own admission.

I love how he mentions Rodgers. I can't believe how that gets ignored constantly. It's "more probable than not" Rodgers has gotten overinflated footballs past referees at least once, thus using them in a game and gaining a competitive advantage with balls above the maximum PSI limits. Maybe that's why he throws so few INTs at home? Defenders can't catch a rock solid ball - only his WRs can who are used to it.

Yet not 1 person gives a single f*ck about that despite blatant evidence of it being 100% true via Rodgers' very own admittance.
I have no problem with Roger trying to slip one through. The balls are the refs responsibility.

I have no problem with Roger trying to slip one through. The balls are the refs responsibility.

Yes... The solution to this was always simple:

No investigating the Patriots over something that hadn't been dealt with before. Make a simple change prior to the AFCCG, since the complaint had already come in: after checking the balls, the officials keep them, and bring them to the field. No team personnel touches them.

Problem solved, $5m + saved, 0 reputations damaged

Jeffrey Pash the editor=damning
What about the def- err I mean editor texts.

Confirmed- Troy Vincent had no legal right according to the cba to administer punishment to a player.

Confirmed- Since his deputy isn't authorized to administer punishment, Roger Goodell should of never been able to ever be a arbitrator.

Confirmed- Roger Goodell applauded the independent investigation. A no no.

Confirmed- tampering with equipment to gain a competitive advantage is a team violation. Even if the Pats conspired to do this the penalty was more than handed out with the loss of 2 draft picks and million dollar fine. According to the cba Brady should of got a 8200 dollar fine.

There are too many to list without having it in front of me. Talk about a major cluster ****.

Jeffrey Pash the editor=damning
What about the def- err I mean editor texts.

Confirmed- Troy Vincent had no legal right according to the cba to administer punishment to a player.

Confirmed- Since his deputy isn't authorized to administer punishment, Roger Goodell should of never been able to ever be a arbitrator.

Confirmed- Roger Goodell applauded the independent investigation. A no no.

Confirmed- tampering with equipment to gain a competitive advantage is a team violation. Even if the Pats conspired to do this the penalty was more than handed out with the loss of 2 draft picks and million dollar fine. According to the cba Brady should of got a 8200 dollar fine.

There are too many to list without having it in front of me. Talk about a major cluster ****.

Just remember that at least some of the things you're calling 'confirmed' are actually assertions at this point. We don't want to act like the NFL.

I couldn't care less, too. But I'm playing devils advocate to prove blatant hypocrisy among the media & general public.

What if someone shoplifts an item? Do they deserve to get away with it, just because the cameras, security guards, censors, etc. failed to catch him? Of course not.

Just remember that at least some of the things you're calling 'confirmed' are actually assertions at this point. We don't want to act like the NFL.
The "undisputed" things are the eyeopeners. That means that's in writing somewhere.

I couldn't care less, too. But I'm playing devils advocate to prove blatant hypocrisy among the media & general public.

What if someone shoplifts an item? Do they deserve to get away with it, just because the cameras, security guards, censors, etc. failed to catch him? Of course not.

The NFL is right here that there is no accusation Rogers or Packers tamper with balls after Ref inspection. This is a bad point to hang your hat on. It is used correctly in the NFLPA filing to show there had not been a concern about PSI in the past.

The "undisputed" things are the eyeopeners. That means that's in writing somewhere.

If the NFLPA filing is accurate, and this gets to court, Goodell's going to have a brand new butthole, because the judge is going to put if there for him. That's why we need the actual evidence, because we need to see the shadings of the truth from both sides.

This is the million dollar question the NFL must answer. This is exactly what I heard from someone with Columbia physics department links when I asked them WTF. Perhaps a reporter who was not a lazy person could ask the folks at Columbia Physics department what happened. I mean a list of them all is a click away here http://physics.columbia.edu/people/faculty
If only there was a football reporter who frickin went to Columbia... yeah, too bad he doesn't work for somebody else.

Just remember that the things you're calling 'confirmed' are actually assertions at this point. We don't want to act like the NFL.

Well Deus, I'm trying not to but when he lines up the violations next to the cba rules it's pretty hard not to get excited. I've had it up to my ears with the NFLs lies and slander. It's refreshing to finally see something with factual evidence. You gotta admit though that thing is air tight document.

It beats the **** out of all the pr fabrications the NFL put out every time they felt someone was getting closer to see through their wreck of a case. Leaked psi, cell phones, texts, lies, having your personal 24/7 media outlet at your disposal.

yes, and Kessler is SO well known for filing inaccurate, filled with holes briefs.The whole country bit hard on Goodell's "Colonel Jessup" moment yesterday. He really, really, really (excuse my french) fuk-ked up by making that obviously enraged decision."more probable than not' becomes 'Santiago was never in any danger".The kicker is, Kessler is no half pint Hollywood actor. He's more or less the Ghengis Khan or Vlad the Impaler in this sordid sports opera.

Well Deus, I'm trying not to but when he lines up the violations next to the cba rules it's pretty hard not to get excited. I've had it up to my ears with the NFLs lies and slander. It's refreshing to finally see something with factual evidence. You gotta admit though that thing is air tight document.

It beats the **** out of all the pr fabrications the NFL put out every time they felt someone was getting closer to see through their wreck of a case. Leaked psi, cell phones, texts, lies, having your personal 24/7 media outlet at your disposal.
Be excited but understand judge's are people too and people are flawed. I am optimistic and would take a bet on an injunction but it is not a lock.

The NFL is right here that there is no accusation Rogers or Packers tamper with balls after Ref inspection. This is a bad point to hang your hat on. It is used correctly in the NFLPA filing to show there had not been a concern about PSI in the past.

Yes of course there's no accusation of tampering with them after inspection.

The point I'm hanging my hat on, is that Rodgers is most definitely gaining a competitive advantage on the field - deliberately too. He practically boasts about his intent to do this. And has most likely succeeded at doing so due to the lax rules in place by the NFL.

I don't know that the document is airtight, but I agree that it's a good document in terms of getting Patriots fans excited. We're getting a whole lot of "He must have been reading Patsfans.com!" moments in that document.

And it's definitely a breath of fresh air to see team Brady finally taking some real shots at team Goodell.

Yes of course there's no accusation of tampering with them after inspection.

The point I'm hanging my hat on, is that Rodgers is most definitely gaining a competitive advantage on the field - deliberately too. He practically boasts about his intent to do this.
To be fair, it was one off-hand comment when talking about other things.

It would be like hanging your hat on "I like when Gronk spikes the ball because it deflates a little."
It's a nice little example, but nothing I think the NFLPA should press at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes