PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Week 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel happy when the Lions are losing. I don't know when they got to my nerves this much.

Yep, saying that, Chi fumble.

Last edited:
I feel happy when the Lions are losing. I don't know when they got to my nerves this much.

Yep, saying that, Chi fumble.

Yeah, I was happy for them to start the season, now I just want them to lose out.

This is what a crazy season it has been. Tavaris Jackson is outplaying Joe Flacco in the first half. I have a feeling this week's clear cut favorite to win the AFC may fall to the pack and there will be a new clear cut favorite at least until next week. The AFC is wide open.

Wow, Ted Ginn ...

hey, I just saw 2 time probowler.

Why does it take the Lions so long to get their offense going? It seems like every week they start like this.

Are the kickers competing with each other on who does worse today?
they're just awful! never saw so many missed FGs at once!

If you take Calvin Johnson off the Lions Stafford would be considered a JAG QB.

Julius Peppers is a beast. Why cant we get players like that? :(

If you take Calvin Johnson off the Lions Stafford would be considered a JAG QB.

He should use the TE more and sazenbacher should be used against this cover -2 all day. Just put on some Brady tape against this zone.

He should use the TE more and sazenbacher should be used against this cover -2 all day. Just put on some Brady tape against this zone.
The Lions appear reluctant to run the ball too, which seems strange given some of the pick ups they've had. Stafford seems like he's a I need the ball type of guy.

The Lions appear reluctant to run the ball too, which seems strange given some of the pick ups they've had. Stafford seems like he's a I need the ball type of guy.

Detriot cant run because their backs outside of Best are bad. Best is a homerun threat, but he cant take a full workload.

Ravens offense getting exposed another INT by Flacco. Would've been 6 but the LB was pretty slow.

The AFC is crazy this year. So much parity. I actually kinda like it...

6 passing attempts is not a modern offence!

And somehow the Donkeys are winning! Stack 8 in the box, and make Tebow beat you through the air! I cannot see that happening!

Is Tebow really that bad that the coach doesn't trust him, or is the coach just a nutter?
Why would you ask that question when they won? Wouldnt winning with Tebow by figuring out how to only throw 8 times be ingenious?

Detriot cant run because their backs outside of Best are bad. Best is a homerun threat, but he cant take a full workload.

Yea they really need a pounder 3 yards in a cloud of dust type guy. BJGE would kill for them.

Ravens offense getting exposed another INT by Flacco. Would've been 6 but the LB was pretty slow.

Not watching but just looked on NFL.com game tracker and I see Flacco got a penalty for horse collar tackle at the end. Perfect.

Morris has been moving the ball to some effect. Best is sporadic "at best" (pardon the pun).

It's always interesting watching other teams and picking up on their shortcomings. It emphasises how hard it is to build a championship roster with positional depth.

Not watching but just looked on NFL.com game tracker and I see Flacco got a penalty for horse collar tackle at the end. Perfect.

I Lol'd. Ray Rice is the wes welker of their offense without a Tom Brady :eek:

Flacco very nearly picked again by.......wait for it.........

Roy Lewis (DB) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday