PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - odds, preview and prediction

This is not the same Ravens team, and this is not the same Pats team. The former is considerably worse and the latter is considerably better.

This time we have a Real Secondary. Bonafide Def. Healthy Gronk, ST HAVE to get our running game involved Gray, Blount, Vareen I Luv our chances.

Ok have a good night folks, I'm going to go watch motocross now.

@wingoz: Ravens heading to Foxboro if this holds...They are not afraid to play them up there..having beaten them twice

ESPN is in heaven

2009 and 2012 were different teams for sure. But let's see if we can hang another 40 burger on em

Can the first play be Blount running at Suggs?

Reactions: CMH
I was hoping we would have the night game next week so I could sleep through it

Wro

Wrong game, but agree with the sentiment.
Yeah I'm sure I messed up something there but I gave it my best shot. Lol as long as the point gets across.

Every team that beats us outside of Manning's teams 'backed in to the playoffs'

Jets, Ravens, Giants. 5 of our last 6 playoff loses, why do you still use this argument like NE only loses to top seeds?

Well, it was a great season Good thing I don't have to watch next week.

The Pats have a defense that can win games and a healthy Gronk this year. Those pieces were missing in their last three playoff losses.

Going to watch Jon Bones Jones do some damage!!!

Some of the tweets I am seeing on the side of the page are quite dooming

Our secondary is going to eat the Ravens receivers alive. Owen Daniels? :rolleyes:.

don't laugh. we don't have a great pass rush and flacco has a lot of weapons to throw to - smith, smith, daniels, and jones.

Well there's the 2 from earlier.

Not Over Yet.....

don't laugh. we don't have a great pass rush and flacco has a lot of weapons to throw to - smith, smith, daniels, and jones.

Sorry but Jones isn't a weapon.....Daniels really isn't either. We have problems covering TEs

Harbaugh that's on you! You're a special teams coach!

Can't believe villipoto retired. Maybe reed will win this year.

I think reed is done and will retire after this year or after the outdoors, I think it is going to be the tomac/Roczen show now.

Block was too good lol, needed a recovery

Wrong, I think it benefitted the Steelers for it to go out of bounds. Get a quick score, onside kick, and just need the PATs.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back