PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - odds, preview and prediction

Flacco is going to get to know Mr. Collins and Mr. Hightower very well.

They do still have their strengths though. If our O-line doesn't play it's best it can completely ruin the whole offensive game plan. Baltimore's pass rush will be the best we've seen all season.
That i can agree with, Ngata is an incredible player.

I wonder if the Ravens pass rush is better that the Seachickens

no. just no.

Yeah, I don't agree that it will be the best that we've seen all year, but it's certainly going to be a very tough defensive front. The OL will have their work cut out for them, so hopefully they are up to the challenge.

It would be nice to discuss the pats and a LEGITIMATE oppononent without the homer snark.

It's the highest level of football week after week But grown men throw hissy fits when you say something as simple as: "this will be a tough matchup"

Personally I think too many people and fans of other teams point to the Ravens being the ones to take us out due to recent history. But what they all don't realize is Ray Lewis and Ed Reed made sure everyone was lined up correctly thus neutralizing our scheming. They're gone. If anyone wants to say they'll be a tough match up due to our O-line or something else, then fair enough.

I'm worried about our o-line, that's all. Don't care who we play.

Our Offensive line better be able to block Ngata in the middle.

That i can agree with, Ngata is an incredible player.
I wasn't even talking about just him. Dumervil and Suggs are a dangerous combination outside. Alot of pressure will be on Nate Solder next week.

Here comes those Ravens. Hopefully my boys will be well rested any ready.

Collinsworths' fellating of the Ravens is getting a bit tiresome.

Well at least we know tonight whom we are playing. Gives BB an extra day and that is so valuable.

I just saw Rottenburgr and the Steelers just suck and give the ball and game away, i don't know what you saw.

Rottenburger running makes Brady look like michael Vick.

The Patriots are a better football team than the Ravens this time. That was not the case in the previous playoff matchups.

I expect the Pats to win this game. Hopefully the OL will help make that happen.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back