PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - odds, preview and prediction

I'm not into Rooting for a team with mindset of "Be careful What You Wish For" can come back and bite ya! BUT with that said, If Steelers did win tonite I believe they would go to Denver and we'd face winner out of Colts/Bengals Game tomorrow. We played both this year and BB seen them so game planning would be familiar and we beat both convincingly so there would be a confidence factor.

I actively dislike both teams so i might not watch.

the NFc game might be fun though

Definitely Pittsburgh. I like the idea of playing the Colts again. That's who I want in Foxboro.

if we cant beat indy or cincy at home then we dont deserve it

neither of those teams have shown they are ready for primetime.......and if they first show it by beating us then thats our problem

Would much rather see Pittsburgh win.

I actively dislike both teams so i might not watch.

the NFc game might be fun though

Conversely I take joy in a game where it's a guarantee that a team I hate loses

Could not possibly care less about NFC game

It was POURING in Pitt. So too in Charlotte.Weather will make for sloppy game

I'm 50/50 on this. I really don't care who wins as we have the ability to beat any AFC team.

Pitt.

Rooting for the JEST to beat Indy in 2010 was a mistake. I'll never understand why I wanted to face a division rival with an elite defense. I think rooting this year makes sense though.

Last year, most of us rooted for the Colts and the Chargers. It worked out well. We faced a team that we could run over despite our WR core of Edelman, Amendola, Collie. Meanwhile, the Broncos got a good game from the Chargers.

This year, the Steelers have the QB and WRs to take advantage of an overrated Denver defense. Harris or Talib don't have a chance vs Brown. And whelp, if we lose at home to Indy or Cinci, we don't deserve a SB.

Summary: It's less about being scared about the Ravens and more about sending Pittsburgh to Denver.

Pitt.

Summary: It's less about being scared about the Ravens and more about sending Pittsburgh to Denver.

I was going to go Ravens until I saw this but ... yes, makes sense. Putting aside the any-given-gameday thing, Denver's the only tram I'm really that worried about.

Pitt.

Rooting for the JEST to beat Indy in 2010 was a mistake. I'll never understand why I wanted to face a division rival with an elite defense. I think rooting this year makes sense though.

Could it have been because your team had just beaten that elite defense 45-3 just a month prior?

i was wrong about Az and Carolina. not fun at all.

seriously how is that punter on an nfl team

I am the only one that thinks Ngata will be gasping in the 4th quarter...get up on the Ravens and run the rock in the 4th...wear this Ravens team down...

I'll root for Pittsburg, they are the only team that might give Denver a hard time.

I'm really torn.

I want Peyton to go one-and-done again.

I also want Tom to be 2-2 against Peyton in the AFCCG. Peyton got a freebie last year against us with an injury ravaged football team. Would like to get that one back

I cant even watch the game due to the local channel feuding with DTV. Clowns better have it sorted out by nxt weekend.

Im going for the Steelers though.

Last edited:
NFL Playoffs - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - odds, preview and prediction

John Morgan

In crunch time at the end of the year the Ravens did not look good, and Joe Flacco in particular did not play well. Pittsburgh on the other hand was playing better and better at season's end, but the absence of Le'Veon Bell cannot be completely discounted

Continue reading...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back