PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - odds, preview and prediction

People hate the Ravens - and Suggs, because they are a bunch of thugs.

What amazes me is in many ways, the Steelers outplayed the Ravens. If they had Bell or Blount for that matter, they may have won the game. The Ravens looked very good tonight. Flacco especially. He is very efficient and does what he needs to do. Nothing more, nothing less. And he does not make mistakes in the post-season.

Florio even looks like a douche on tv...
I'll bet he looks even worse in real life. It wouldn't surprise me if his spot was prerecorded since I'm sure he was sobbing hysterically when Pittsburgh lost.

Then maybe it's long past time the Pats punch them in the mouth for a change. I'm tired of the "soft" label. Make them feel pain next week and they won't even think of that crap.
They already did that, last year.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Then maybe it's long past time the Pats punch them in the mouth for a change. I'm tired of the "soft" label. Make them feel pain next week and they won't even think of that crap.

The guys I want to beat up the most play defense though. Who's going to hurt them, Edelman's bludgeoning hits?

Oh yeah i remember that, it was alleged though nothing concrete.
Because the family paid an enormous amount of money to get it put to bed. So, unless you think a woman doctor, out of the blue, just decided to make that **** up about a college athlete who didn't even have any money yet....

He did it, and everyone knows it. He's not the good guy he's made out to be.

#6 seed comes to Foxboro. Couldn't have worked out any better. If NE can't beat the worst seeded team at home being the #1 seed, they don't deserve to go further. Simple as that.

This right here is the bottom line folks. I hate the Ravens and look forward to the game. I like our chances. If The Pats lay an egg on Saturday aft/night, then they don't belong in the Super Bowl. Plain and simple!

John Harbaugh strong on Joe Flacco during opening remarks: "He's the best quarterback in football. We'll take him any day of the week."

----------------------

Kids, JUST SAY NO to drugs.

Joe had a perfect passer rating in the 3rd.

-Harbaugh

Ehhhh.. Okay?

You know at least Peyton is not an ***hole, i dislike him because of the media ballwashing, his stat padding and his lack of big moment ability for a supposed great. However as a person and off the field Manning is as decent as it gets.

So you must be really good buddies with Manning then. Otherwise there's no way you could know this.

I hate John Harbaugh, Steve Smith, Suggs, Ray Lewis, and everything the Ravens stand for. With our Defense and a resurgence of the midseason offense, there is no reason they should hang with the Pats

Reactions: sb1
What a great night. The Squeelers are DONE for another year! Bawaahahahaha

Then maybe it's long past time the Pats punch them in the mouth for a change. I'm tired of the "soft" label...

That's one of the unfortunate by-products when our OC is Skippy McD, our OL consists of guys like
Cannon, Kline, Devey, Solder & Wendell, and our 3rd WR is Amendola.

Neither of these teams have much of a defense. The Steelers can have a high powered offense, but it depends on the week.

Obviously does not work on a full moon night

Just a few quick thoughts:

* Big Ben was horrible in this game. Gradkowski's first pass was the best looking throw of the entire night. Good timing, good decision, on a line. Even my wife asked, "why'd they take the other guy out?" when Ben came back in.

* The must have replayed Suggs' pick a dozen times without anyone pointing out the obvious - that Ben had a wide open receiver on the left side! It looked like the DB dropped him off to a safety who wasn't anywhere near the area or there was zone/man miscommunication. Either way, it was a free 20 yards and possibly a TD of the scurrying safety took a bad angle or the WR broke his tackle.

* Pitt's entire offensive approach was bizarre. Either Haley is a moron who can't see the obvious or Ben isn't nearly the game manager people desperately tried to make him out to be earlier this year. When you can't pass protect and the DBs are GTFBing because they are worried about getting torched deep, more short passes are in order, no?

* Anyone else see douchewaffle Dumervil leap onto an already down Ben and then intentionally knee him in the face? It happened on the play where he got hurt, so it must have been shown a half dozen times without the announcers mentioning it once.

The guys I want to beat up the most play defense though. Who's going to hurt them, Edelman's bludgeoning hits?

Gray, Blount and Gronk to start with. Last year, the guy they ran behind and who did some of the beating was Mankins (I know). Also, Suggs gets pulled when you run the ball. The Steelers lost because they became predictable and one dimensional. The Pats have to remain committed to the run and the backs need to punish them. Do not get cute McDaniels!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back