PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Playoffs - Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers - odds, preview and prediction

They should have let Gradkowski in

bring on the Ravens

And that's ball game

Wro
Guys I'm SO afraid of Baltimore. Remember when they beat us a couple years ago in the AFCCG? Just look at these key stats:

-Back then we had a formidable secondary with top tier guys like Kyle Arrington, now our starting CB is some scrub named Darrelle Revis
-Our #1 receiving threat is Rob Gronkowski who didnt even play in that game, he must've been 3rd string or something, now he's our top guy? We're f***ed
-It came down to a last second controversial field goal, which IMO is a slaughter. If I'm BB I'm probably ****ting myself just thinking about that beat down he took
-Speaking of BB he touched a ref in a non-consensual manner that evening, and like an elephant, they never forget. Look how the refs are treating #1 roofie man in the NFL Ben Roethlisberger right now?? Think of how bad BB will get it!
-A football mystically attached itself to Suggs' loins tonight, if that isn't a sign from a higher power then I don't know what is

Based on this evidence I have concluded that we are utterly boned. I'm gonna start looking at the draft. Who's gonna go in the mid 20s you think guys?
Wrong game, but agree with the sentiment.

umm....excuse me? what the **** was that

Why is a long passer who puts it up for grabs a bad matchup for the current Revis Patriots?
Not bad, per se. But to quote Felger and Mazz, they appear to be the tallest of the midgets (Ravens, Colts, Bungles)

So we renew pleasantries with the rat birds

Well, let's see.....

Jim has a lot of time on his hands at the moment, has spent the entire week with his brother (apparently not going to strip clubs and smoking cigars), and is standing right next to him on the sidelines.

I'm going to go out on a limb and wonder if he is helping him at all?

Should have stayed with Grankowski. Looks like Rottenburger is on the Sonny Jurgensen workout program.

Browner will destroy that little s**t Smith too
At least we don't have to watch Talib melting down against him. I was hoping for Ravens Denver just for that matchup.

LOL @ no one was open.

The underneath route was open and could have even been a TD.

@wingoz: Ravens heading to Foxboro if this holds...They are not afraid to play them up there..having beaten them twice

ESPN is in heaven

Our secondary is going to eat the Ravens receivers alive. Owen Daniels? :rolleyes:.

Over under for NE - Ravens will be like 20!

14-6 Pats.

Game of D!

Hey hey hey all you chicken littles you forgot one thing.

We'll have a Gronk this time. ;)

Baaahaaaaaa good night Steelers. ALWAYS great to see them lose. ALWAYS. Their fanbase can stick their spygate chest thumping where the sun don't shine.

But hey...at least losing to Flacco is better than getting schooled by Tebow. Right?

Before this game started I stated I didn't care who wins this game because we have the ability to beat anyone.

Know what's changed since then? Nothing.

I only remember him getting blown up by Gronkowski.

Gronk @ 100%! I can't wait until he gets to that level again. It will be pure bliss! :)

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back