• Bucs win by 4 or more

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Bucs win by 3 or less

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Rams pull of the third upset of the Divisional Round

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't worry guys... the Rams will score a TD and go for 2 to go up 28-3... that will unlock Brady's "Baller Mode" and turn things around

Hope he comes back for one more season. They robbed me the opportunity to see him play in Tampa the past 2 years. Would like to visit for a game in 2022.

Stafford having a nice half

Yea I'm turning this off. Piss poor game plan by Bucs' coaches (if there even was one) and the refs picking on every little thing to flag them for has only made it worse. That 15 yarder on Suh was "technically" correct but I've still seen that uncalled throughout the regular season. And the 30 yard swing on the flag on Brady/no-flag on Miller cost them at least 3 points.

They don’t have a coach Arians is a Dumbass and Leftwich and Bowles are terrible

If this holds up, I am supposed to be in LA next week for work. I am tempted to go to the NFCCG even though I don't give a **** about either LA or SF. But a Championship Game has got to be fun right even if your team is not in it?

The refs are going to be rich after betting their life saving on the Rams.
I think the reffs Do like LA, they screwed the Saints a couple of years ago when they didn't call PI on an obviously blatant hit on a saints reciever before the ball arrived.

Down by contact? Are you ****ing kidding me? Ball was out before his head hit the ground. ****ing hochy.

LA got way too conservative there and it is going to cost them.

That’s a fumble.

It seems pretty obvious to me now that Brady can’t do it without Belichick
Silly to say he can't - he just did last year. Unfortunately he's not a coach, and a lot of the problems he seems to be facing come down to coaching and management that he can't control. Belichick obviously covered him well in those areas, hence multiple dynasties. Arians... not so much.

If this holds up, I am supposed to be in LA next week for work. I am tempted to go to the NFCCG even though I don't give a **** about either LA or SF. But a Championship Game has got to be fun right even if your team is not in it?

Depends on if you think the 49ers magic is real or not. Because on paper they should be blown out.

I Do My Money Dance....most moronic song I've ever heard

I know Tampa Bay has some big injuries, so I'll try not to make a kneejerk reaction just yet. That, and the game isn't (officially) over yet. But the problems here aren't simply about the wide receivers.

But this is why I hate the idea of simply trying to re-sign all of your players and not loking at ways to improve in the offseason. Despite their success last year, their secondary wasn't good at all.

They even took a QB (Trask) in the secound round as a "luxury pick."

And then spent all that money on Barrett, who does very little unless he's cleaning up with a sack.

Now....all these flaws on full display. Bad secondary...lack of depth at numerous positions: OL, TE, for example.

The Rams have taken every opportunity to upgrade everywhere.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back