PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myra Kraft has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! :(

I haven't been following football that much lately, but this completely caught me unawares. Had she been sick for a while? I didn't even know she had cancer.

Re: Mira Kraft has passed away

RIP Myra....Didn't even know she was sick :eek:

Same here. They did a great job of keeping a public figure's troubles private.

Sad day.

Mrs. Kraft was pure class, and made a real difference while helping others. God bless her soul and the entire Kraft family! My deepest sympathies!

Condolences to the Kraft family.

From what i know a loss of a great philanthropist and woman

One of our city's greatest daughters. She, like her dad, Jacob Hiatt was a great philanthropist. Robert married up, for sure. We were on the short list for the site for the new stadium because of her. Now there's a Walmart there.

Rip.My condolences to the family.

Condolences to the Kraft family and the entire organization. A great loss.

This was a complete shock to me, didn't even know she was battling cancer!

Condolences to the family, from what I know she was a great woman and will be missed immensely.

Myra Kraft personified such genuine kindness and caring in the way she lead her life. A giant of a woman in so many ways. My deepest sympathies to the entire Kraft family. We are truly blessed to have this family so involved in the greater community.

Last edited:
Surprised as well. :(

OMG. I didnt even know she was sick. Truly a sad day.

My condolences to the Kraft family

A sad day for a great family.

my prayers go out to Mr Kraft and he's family

Such a shock! By all reports the world has lost a giant heart. RIP Myra.

Heath Evans was asked what made Myra so special. He responded that she was "Strong but Tender-hearted/Proud but Humble/Bold but Soft-Spoken/ EXTREMELY BLESSED, BUT LIVED TO BE A BLESSING".

I want to live my life in such a way that someone says .. he was blessed, but lived to be a blessing to others. Praise God!

RIP Myra!!!

My deepest condolences to Bob and the entire Kraft family. I am so sorry for their loss. she seemed like a phenomenal person; very charitable, community centered and down to earth. I did not even know she was ill.....may god bless her soul...

Truly a sad day, my condolences to the Kraft family and sad that Mr Kraft and family had to deal with the labor nonsense in the middle of such a time. Truly admire him for his efforts.

As with everyone else, very surprised and saddened by this news. Kudos to the press for the respect, and Bob for soldiering on. She was clearly a classy lady, and our favourite team will be the poorer for her passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft