PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myra Kraft has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deepest sympathies to the Kraft family and all those Myra touched. May she finally be at peace and pain free.

Do it for Myra boys!

Very sad news, she was much too young. My condolences to the whole Kraft family.

I can't imagine the stress Mr. Kraft has been under, bearing so much of the weight of the labor negotiations while his wife was fighting for her life. :(

Good woman, RIP Myra...

Guess Robert was negotiating throughout all of this.. had to be pretty strong.

Last edited:
My condolences go out to the Kraft family.
RIP Mrs. Kraft.

All of our prayers and condolences go out to the Kraft family in unity.

Certainly, a very sad loss for the fans of the Patriots and of the organization as a whole..

But, as a husband, I can't imagine losing my wife. It must be unbeleivably hard. My heart goes out to Robert and his sons.

Here's an article on Myra Kraft from March 2007 in The New York Times.

And a photo of the Krafts:

0720_myra-kraft-624x465.jpg

I hope the Krafts always remember her as the vibrant woman she obviously was.

RIP Myra Kraft

RIP

And the news media did do a good job for the most part, but there were critical articles in the Boston Press about Kraft's trip to Israel and such.

My deepest sympathy and condolences to the Kraft family. :(

my heartfelt condolences to Mr Kraft Family

dall'Italia: riposa in pace

Last edited:
Prayers go out to the Kraft family

She was fighting cancer all the while Bob Kraft was leading the owners to push labor negotiations through. When this CBA is finished, Bob Kraft will be the person most responsible for getting it done.

He sacrificed precious time with his wife for the NFL and its fans.

Sad news. Rest in peace Mrs. Kraft.

Rest in Peace Mrs. Kraft. My thoughts and prayers go out to Mr. Kraft and the entire Kraft family.

May she rest in peace

Tragic news for the Kraft family.

May she rest in peace and her family take comfort in that her legacy will be of a person that gave so much of herself to others.

She was first and foremost a mother and Wife.

My thoughts are with them

Horrible time for the family 68 is too young for kids to lose their mom/grandmother, condolences to the family.

Terribly sorry to hear of this. Thoughts and prayers to Bob, the fam and all who knew her or were touched by her generosity.

Condolences to the family and friends.

I'd also like to express my appreciation to the media members who may have known about her condition, but respected the Krafts' privacy and resisted the urge to take this public. This appears to have come as a surprise to most people, myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back