PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myra Kraft has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comes as a complete surprise to me.

My condolences to the Kraft family too.

My condolences to the family -- I wish them long life.

The Krafts have made it a privilege to be a fan of this team.

Very community conscious woman, gave a lot of her time and money, very sad.:(

Re: Mira Kraft has passed away

RIP Myra....Didn't even know she was sick :eek:

There were some references made at times - including when Kraft could not be directly involved in negotiations, but the media did a nice job of allowing her to wage her battle in private.

Myra Kraft passes after battle with cancer | ProFootballTalk

During her ordeal, many in the media knew of the situation, but the media respected the privacy of the Kraft family. Even lately, when Mr. Kraft had been shuttling between the NFL labor talks and the hospital at which Mrs. Kraft was being treated, the media remained respectful of the situation, despite the possible temptation to applaud Mr. Kraft for making such a significant sacrifice for the game at a time when he was one of the only owners — if not the only owner — that the players truly trusted.

they kept this very quiet, never even knew... very sad... prayers and thoughts go out to the entire Kraft family....

I'm saddened by this.

RIP Mrs. Kraft and my condolences to the entire family.

Woah, that was sudden. Condolence to the kraft family. She'll always be part of the patriot family.

:( Very sad news!

Condolences to Mr. Kraft and family!

Our sorrow , silence and love are with the fans and family of the New England Patriots today.
I know all saints fans are so sorry for your loss and pray for the Kraft family and those that knew loved and respected Myra Kraft.

Very sad news, much sympathy to her family.

As many have mentioned, Mrs. Kraft followed her father's great example by devoting so much of her time and effort to those in need. I know from personal experience how much she gave to the local Jewish community in greater Boston, but from what I understand, both from what I've read and from what people have told me, her philanthropy, and more so her sincere concern, covered an incredible range. What a great example she set for us!

Unfortunately I think the public perception of her was polluted by those who have sought so assiduously through the years to malign her husband (*cough* Steve Karp, Joe O'Donnell, David Mugar, Charlie Sarkis *cough*). In part this was due to the fact that the Krafts, for all we do hear about their philanthropy, do so much to keep what they do appropriately private. I hope us Pats fans have the opportunity to learn more now about the exemplary life she led.

My prayers for the family.

my heart goes out to mr kraft and his family. im so very sorry for your loss. all of newengland is with you. god bless.

Condolences to the Kraft family. Peace be with you.

I'm shocked and saddened. She was only 68?! So devastating.

Condolences and prayers to the Kraft family.

Re: Mira Kraft has passed away

Very sad to hear this, my sincere condolences to the Kraft family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back