PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myra Kraft has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
From twitter: @RapSheet: Walking up to Myra Kraft's funeral. Cars parked for miles. Support is endless ... In our thoughts, Kraft family.
10 minutes ago

Spinning the dial to NH 96.7 (I'm not a listener) some British guy said that he was in for Rush Limbaugh who was out unexxpectedly at a funeral in Massachusetts. Myra's. The attendence must be huge.

I can't even imagine the enormous hole that this leaves in the lives of the Krafts, especially Bob. My condolences to the Kraft family. Truly sorry for your loss.

Many ex-Pats at the funeral. Troy, Bruschi, Harrison, Willie M, Big Sey, Drew, Curtis Martin and likely many, many others.

May God bless Mrs. Kraft and all my best to the Kraft family in this diffucult time.

My deepest sympathy to the entire Kraft Family

Myra was a loving and dedicated wife and without her and the strength she gave to Robert,this team would not be where it is today.

Myra is in a better place now,in the hands of Jesus...certainly no better place to be.

I am hoping the team puts 'MYRA' on a sticker to be placed on their uniforms/helmets this season in dedication to her.

Maybe the first time I have ever had tears flowing for the loss of a person who had ownership of a sports team.

Last edited:
Many ex-Pats at the funeral. Troy, Bruschi, Harrison, Willie M, Big Sey, Drew, Curtis Martin and likely many, many others.

And, according to WEEI, all the NFL owners showed up.

RIP Myra! Thoughts and prayers are with your family!

Myra is in a better place now,in the hands of Jesus...certainly no better place to be.

Kudos to you from this atheist if you said that while remembering she was not a Christian.

Anyhow, I hope the people who ripped Robert Kraft for skipping this or that labor-related meeting feel really stupid. He's one guy who has his priorities straight.

And as I said before, I believe all the "She was a wonderful person" stuff. It rings very true, as every person seems to mention different anecdotes in support of his feelings.

Last edited:
Kudos to you from this atheist if you said that while remembering she was not a Christian.

Anyhow, I hope the people who ripped Robert Kraft for skipping this or that labor-related meeting feel really stupid. He's one guy who has his priorities straight.

And as I said before, I believe all the "She was a wonderful person" stuff. It rings very true, as every person seems to mention different anecdotes in support of his feelings.

One of those guys happened to be the Pats own, Matt Light.. Bet Matt feels pretty bad now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes