PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myra Kraft has passed away

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a big loss for the Kraft family and their extended Patriots family. It must be devastating. Its hard enough to deal with without the pressing business they have to tend to. It makes me sad that Bob won't even be able to enjoy the results of all his hard work in this labor deal. At this moment, I'm sure he couldn't care less about the NFL.

It's just heartbreaking news, and it's going to be tough watching the shots of the press box and not seeing her sitting next to him this season. Life is just way too short, and she'll definitely be missed. :(

It's just heartbreaking news, and it's going to be tough watching the shots of the press box and not seeing her sitting next to him this season. Life is just way too short, and she'll definitely be missed. :(

It will indeed be sad to look up at the owners box and not see her there.

Truly a great woman who gave so much to so many..........RIP Myra, there has to be a special place for you, somewhere.

Mrs. Kraft was a huge force for children in New England and a source of great strength to her husband and children. A great loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Kraft family.

As Pats fans, sometimes it feels like we're a big family, sometimes celebrating together and sometimes squabbling among ourselves. So, today, this unexpected news of the passing of a person most of us have never even met somehow feels personal, like a death in the family.

My condolences to Robert Kraft and his entire family; may his beloved wife, Mrya, rest in peace.

This loss is heart-wrenching. Myra Kraft had an influence on this team. Most people agreed with it. Some people didn't. But Mrs. Kraft wanted the team to stand for certain principles.. And except for a select few it has. And I was proud that she was apart of the franchise.

She will be missed.

My condolences to the Bob and Jonathan Kraft, as well as the entire Patriots "family".

I don't often praise the media but the fact that they knew about this for months and kept it under wraps is to their credit. I saw a few reports saying that Kraft was dealing with some "personal issues", but I always assumed it was HIS health they were talking about.

What a shame such a productive force is taken from us. That NY Times article back in 2007 is one that shouldn't be missed. Clearly she was a whole lot more than just Bob Kraft's wife

A sad day for the Kraft Family. Was listening to 98.5 this morning and Zo had nothing but praise for Myra. RIP.

very sorry -

RIP Myra. By all accounts a great person and philanthropist.

In my shock of this news, my thoughts and prayers are with her family.

Rest in Peace, Myra Kraft

Very sad to hear the News. Condolences to the Family from Germany.

My Cares & Prayers go out to Kraft Family.
R I P Myra, God Bless

Count me in as not knowing that she was ill. I would guess that that's what they wanted.

The Krafts rank right up there as one of the most renowned families in NFL history, and Myra was the matriarch who lent her support to her husband and sons. I am particularly impressed with all the tributes coming in regarding the Krafts' philanthropy, both here and abroad. There is an old saying that says "People who make lots of money live better, but people who give lots of money sleep better."

That said, shocking, sad news to hear of Mrs. Kraft's passing. Prayers for the entire Kraft family, and hopes that they get through these sad days as best as they can.

Bob G

Re: Mira Kraft has passed away

Condolences to all the family.

:(

Re: Mira Kraft has passed away

Condolences to all of the Kraft family. Such a terrible thing to happen.

Here's to you Myra. This season will be for you.

My sincerest and deepest condolences to Robert and the entire Kraft family. This is truly a very sad, sad day. :nooo:

The way the Boston press didn't mention her illness speaks volumes about her character and what she did for charities.

I hope that the team honors Myra this year either a patch on the Uni or a label on the back of the helmet..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Back