PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myers and Lupica rip Jets in today's NY Daily News

Status
Not open for further replies.
braylon-edwards-apjpg-2030d4ee12090178_large.jpg

http://www.cleveland.com/ohio-sports-blog/index.ssf/2010/09/braylon_edwards_drunk_driving.html

Last edited:
what a horrifically damning link, Blackglass....that is just unbelievable

I hear Braylon's defense will be that he actually blew only .01%, but the cop added on .15 for taunting :D

(stolen and rephrased from a comment at IcyPatriot's link)

We all know he was wrong. Maybe we should have not beer selling in all the games. I sure many went behind a wheel after drinking but not drunk. But I bet if you took a breath test you would fail and be DWI Maybe his teammates thought he was ok. I sure that has happen over your life time. Still wrong. So all your pats fans do not drink while in the stadium. ok Or go to a bar and drink. Remember these guys football players... Big guys

Greetings,
He was twice over the legal limit. You have to drink A LOT of beer, to get drunk at a game.

Peace,
Celticboy04

ESPN reported last night that there is a service for pro athletes who need a ride. It runs 24/7 and they do not charge the players. It gives any player a ride from any location for any reason. It was also noted that Edwards was aware of the service but decided not to use it. He should be suspended by the NFL. Also the player who hit Welker on Sunday should be fined. I don't expect it though since Goodell is such a NY homer. Do you really think the spygate fine would have been as expensive if it was against the Dolphins?

what a horrifically damning link, Blackglass....that is just unbelievable

That's gotta be the 1 and only time we'll ever see Rex called "gutless" ...

:D

Hopefully anyone defending the Jets or Edwards are just trolling and don't genuinely believe the nonsense they're typing.

After hearing his response to the media, I am absolutely done with this clown. I honestly wish that he would be benched for this week. No remorse from him at all. And how dumb do you have to be do get into this much trouble in a CONTRACT YEAR!!!!!!?????

Jesus. Help us win a Super Bowl, then good bye after this year, Braylon.

After hearing his response to the media, I am absolutely done with this clown. I honestly wish that he would be benched for this week. No remorse from him at all. And how dumb do you have to be do get into this much trouble in a CONTRACT YEAR!!!!!!?????

Jesus. Help us win a Super Bowl, then good bye after this year, Braylon.

Thanks for your honesty, unlike other Jets posters out here who are actually defending this imbecile. The problem, of course, is that there are other shoes to drop this season, either in public or in the locker room. Rex will reap what he has sown.

As for the Jets winning the SB, I still don't see it, but I will be honest enough to admit it if that changes.

Thanks for your honesty, unlike other Jets posters out here who are actually defending this imbecile. The problem, of course, is that there are other shoes to drop this season, either in public or in the locker room. Rex will reap what he has sown.

As for the Jets winning the SB, I still don't see it, but I will be honest enough to admit it if that changes.

I don't either, but I just want to use his services until the end of the year. However, I wouldn't be broken apart if they were to cut him today, either.

You got my point though. ;)

I am absolutely done with this clown. Help us win a Super Bowl, then good bye after this year, Braylon.

You're done with him but not TOO done with him. From Woody to Tannenbaum through Wrecks and the fan base, the message is clear: ends justify the means. Typical Green Beans fan talking out of both sides of his mouth.

You're done with him but not TOO done with him. From Woody to Tannenbaum through Wrecks and the fan base, the message is clear: ends justify the means. Typical Green Beans fan talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Well, to be fair, most fan bases have to make a deal w/the devil periodically. I think that poster's position is a reasonable one--wants him suspended for a game, wouldn't mind seeing him cut. But if Edwards remains w/the team (which he almost certainly will) as a fan it's hard NOT to root for him/them.

Sort of like when Victor Kiam owned the Pats. Man, I HATED that guy--pretty hard to root for "his" team to win, but, you know.

Well, to be fair, most fan bases have to make a deal w/the devil periodically. I think that poster's position is a reasonable one--wants him suspended for a game, wouldn't mind seeing him cut. But if Edwards remains w/the team (which he almost certainly will) as a fan it's hard NOT to root for him/them.

Sort of like when Victor Kiam owned the Pats. Man, I HATED that guy--pretty hard to root for "his" team to win, but, you know.

I take a broader view of them, though: figure in the additions of social derelicts like Holmes and Cromartie, the cheeseburger flap and Mexican reporter harassment, Wrecks getting fined for flippin' off folks in Miami, "Hard Knocks" -- it's a pretty unclassy culture down there. Even the Angry Fire Elf is facing charges in court. They're the anti-Patriots in every respect and there's not much to like, let alone respect.

Last edited:

Thank you for clearing that up. I decided to take Tunescribe off my ignore list a few days ago. Bad idea.

Smell ya later, Tuney! :singing:

Thank you for clearing that up. I decided to take Tunescribe off my ignore list a few days ago. Bad idea.

Smell ya later, Tuney! :singing:

It's an absolute honor to be ignored by the likes of you, gutless. :rocker:

Also the player who hit Welker on Sunday should be fined. I don't expect it though since Goodell is such a NY homer. Do you really think the spygate fine would have been as expensive if it was against the Dolphins?

I think we all know the answer to that one.

As for any forthcoming disciplinary action against Eric Smith, I'm not holding my breath waiting for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft