PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Nice piece by Gary Myers of the NY Daily News on Brady and his mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanSince74

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If Gary doesn't watch out, he's going to get drummed out of the Haters Society in New York. He seems to have the ability to distinguish between his disdain for Belichick and his admiration of Brady.

Favorite quote (along with his cynical reference to the "vacation" that Goodell gave Brady in September):

"Brady has been playing through pain in his heart all season. I think he will be incredibly focused and motivated. Maybe he will look up to where his parents are sitting and touch his heart. Then he will go out and rip apart the Falcons defense. There is no motivation greater than the love of a son for his mother."

Tom Brady has good reason to be extra emotional during Super Bowl

Until this week at the Super Bowl, he had not given any indication there was a problem in his family.

Except for the interview in October on a national show that even a NE message board noticed. God, these people are pathetic.

Yup not reading that.

Again. There needs to be a massive fumigation of the media. Local and national.

The first time his mom will see him play this year .... I know he wants to play well. Somehow sticking it to Goodell seems less important now.

God Bless Brady and his Mom & Family. What Brady has been going through last 18 months or so is mind boggling how he manages to keep it together and his sanity and be successful. His Mother's illness goes way beyond football, goodell* mediots* but with said, maybe playing football, being with team keeps him going.

God Bless Brady and his Mom & Family. What Brady has been going through last 18 months or so is mind boggling how he manages to keep it together and his sanity and be successful. His Mother's illness goes way beyond football, goodell* mediots* but with said, maybe playing football, being with team keeps him going.

This team would run through a wall for him - it is not just TB12.

Gary Myers. Gary Myers. There is a pitbull that lives a few blocks away that I run past every now and then. It's behind a chain link fence and is always tied up. But I still stay clear across the other side of the road because, well, there is evidence that tells me to, no matter how cute he is and how much I love dogs. Gary Myers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back