PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Myers and Lupica rip Jets in today's NY Daily News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second DWI? First I have heard of this, when did this happen?

I might have confused his many incidents with screwing up with another DWI.

Attachments

• 2784d1272387391-jets-suck-jest.jpg
    2784d1272387391-jets-suck-jest.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
Hookt on foniks werkd fer me! Seriously though. Were you drunk while typing this?

Yes i was drunk. This is a forum Dude. Who cares dam pattycakes. Maybe guys you stop writing so many threads on the jets. You come to our forum you might see one or two threads on your pattycakes. But remember this NYC is still number 1 for sports..,,,,:)

According to that article, they can't even bench him without the union potentially reacting. Shame on the union is right.

Hes not guilty yet.

How can you punish someone when he might be found innocent?

Yes i was drunk. This is a forum Dude. Who cares dam pattycakes. Maybe guys you stop writing so many threads on the jets. You come to our forum you might see one or two threads on your pattycakes. But remember this NYC is still number 1 for sports..,,,,:)

When did New York get a basketball team? Or even a hockey team? The pathetic Bruins beat the Sabers in a playoff series. That is how sad your sports scene is. The Jets have not won anything in seventy years yet your whole fan base acts as if Lombardi trophies fall out of Rex Ryan's belly button.

Last edited:

Yes, how are the Yankees and Giants doing?

Hmmmmmmmmm. Winning is the bottom line, and NY is #1 for sports...................

Hes not guilty yet.

How can you punish someone when he might be found innocent?

ask Ben Roethlisberger. Clearly its not a requirement.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Winning is the bottom line, and NY is #1 for sports...................

Having Playoff caliber teams in every major sport is more important. The Knicks and Nets alone should eliminate them from any contention.

Last edited:
From what I can see, Edwards is a d!ck.

Having Playoff caliber teams in every major sport is more important. The Knicks and Nets alone should eliminate them from any contention.

Not to go too OT w/this thread, but another thing NY fans like to ignore is that any genuine fan has one team in each sport. For example, Mets fans hate the Yankees, etc. So talking about "NY sports" is sort of pointless. Actually, it makes the relative lack of titles coming out of NY even more pathetic. All that money, all those teams, and they really don't win so much. Not this century, at least.

We all know he was wrong. Maybe we should have not beer selling in all the games. I sure many went behind a wheel after drinking but not drunk. But I bet if you took a breath test you would fail and be DWI Maybe his teammates thought he was ok. I sure that has happen over your life time. Still wrong. So all your pats fans do not drink while in the stadium. ok Or go to a bar and drink. Remember these guys football players... Big guys

Wow! Maybe we should have not morons like you on this messageboard. Get lost!

A few things to consider:

As pointed out by somebody else, Goodell can use the NFL Personal Conduct Policy to suspend a player, regardless of whether or not he has been convicted or even arrested; see Ben Roethlisberger, for example.

The NFL substance abuse policy doesn't give Goodell as much leeway. i'm not sure if he has to wait for a conviction or if an arrest is enough for him to do something. A big factor is whether or not Edwards had a prior incident under this policy. If he did it would not have been made public so we would not know about it, but if it is his 2nd incident he gets a mandatory suspension rather than just substance abuse intervention.

Third, Edwards did have a misdemeanor charge he pled to early this year. That will result in Goodell having less tolerance for Edwards in terms of a suspension. The other factor is that Edwards was placed on probation for that charge, though I don't know for how long. If he is still on probation then (a) he would face violation of probation charges, which could result in jail time, and/or (b) if that charge included a suspended sentence, then this could trigger him having to serve that time, as opposed to that sentence being suspended.

All this because (a) he didn't take advantage of the free ride program he was offered, (b) he didn't want to spend money on a cab even though he makes $5 million a year, or (c) he didn't just stay in a hotel rather than drive home.

We all know he was wrong. Maybe we should have not beer selling in all the games. I sure many went behind a wheel after drinking but not drunk. But I bet if you took a breath test you would fail and be DWI Maybe his teammates thought he was ok. I sure that has happen over your life time. Still wrong. So all your pats fans do not drink while in the stadium. ok Or go to a bar and drink. Remember these guys football players... Big guys

your team is nothing but drama and filled with second class citizens. Get lost

Not to go off topic, but this is why I laugh at our government, acting as if alcohol is harmless and weed is so bad. You damn sure wouldn't be dealing with obnoxious people at games if they were stoned. Buit that's a debate for another time..

Not to go off topic, but this is why I laugh at our government, acting as if alcohol is harmless and weed is so bad. You damn sure wouldn't be dealing with obnoxious people at games if they were stoned. Buit that's a debate for another time..

Oh, so THAT'S what "51 hits" means...

post-2617-1240968634.jpg

Chris Tucker - Friday

As a jet fan I want him still play the game. They can do it next week against the bills:rolleyes:. The bottom line is winning. We jets fan will forget this ordeal and move on.

You sir, are an idiot. Once you've had a relative killed by a drunk driver like I have, you'll feel differently about this.(I hope. You don't appear to have the capacity to think.) Hopefully someone will ban this troll quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back