PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My Wish and Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
My wish right now is ,,,,i wish the Season would end right now and even with the 2nd Seed would be great. My Prayers is that we don't have any more serious injuries,,and that we have Gronk 100% healthy for the playoffs. What i am really saying is that i believe right now we have the TEAM to win it all as long as we don't get anymore injuries. Just for you all my friends out there ,,i do say a little prayer before a Game for Gronk and his Team. Am i the only one that worries so much ? My guess is that most of you brothers and sisters out there are probably like me right now. I am so excited for next week' s big game.
Just stay healthy PATS. As for my dear friends,,all on here , stay healthy too and lets get to Arizona.
God Bless you all. Salam from Bahrain.

Why must we lead the lead in starter injuries seemingly every season?

I know we don't, it just seems that way.

Why must we lead the lead in starter injuries seemingly every season?

I know we don't, it just seems that way.

"Belichick overworks his players and because their bodies are in such a weakened state, they are more susceptible to injury" - Ron Borges

<kidding>

I think we need to play the season. don't be wimps.

In 2004, the Pats won a Superbowl with Troy Brown in the secondary. It's not the injuries... they happen to everyone. It's the response to the injuries at the affected positions, and the quality of the rest of the team. On the latter, we're fortunate... HC and QB ain't half bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back