PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maroney: two break out runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
For many RBs, it is often said, number of carries and a rhythm are important. LoMar has struggled at times this year, I don't think ANY of us disputes that, but it does seem to have helped for him to know he's going to get a good number of shots at rushing.

My problem with those others isn't that they have negative things to say about Maroney, it's their hair-trigger "He's awful, he's a bust, he CAN'T be good" attitude. It's always been bound to blow up in their face and they deserve the ridicule it brings.

I like LoMo but I ddin't think he would rush for 100 yards in both games it was great to see.
If he had a confidence issue then these games will be a great help to him if he continues he could have a great post season which is what we need.

He needs to improve still but he could be much better and give other teams D's a lot more fear and make them respect him.

Maybe what Maroney needs to do is that little foot tap Dillion used to do.

He can be too fast to the hole and dancing at the same time . If he counts 1/1000 ( which in effect is what Dillon was doing ) and then takes off full speed, he will hit the hole at the right time AND speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News