PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning to Retire?

You left off the Patriots from your list of teams the Broncos played this year...perhaps you would like to forget that game.

Perhaps you would like to forget that the Bills play in the NFL?

I have to laugh at a Bills fan constantly critiquing the Patriots. It's kind of like Tebow continually saying "man that brady shur does suck."

I have to laugh at a Bills fan constantly critiquing the Patriots. It's kind of like Tebow continually saying "man that brady shur does suck."

LOL, don't be ridiculous...and you are being ridiculous in every possible way here.

You're just all over the place with this.

Are you suggesting that being a fan of a winning team is a personal accomplishment? It sure sounds like it. Because being a fan of a certain team doesn't give that person credentials to better evaluate the game than a different fanbase. If you think that just because a person roots for a bad team, then that precludes him from understanding the game, then you are being stupid. Sorry, but there is no other word for it.

"We know more because our team won." Huh?

Your Tebow analogy just makes no sense at all.

If I critique the Patriots, it's as a winning team...this thread isn't even about the Patriots.

What I'm saying is remove stick from ass.

LOL, don't be ridiculous...and you are being ridiculous in every possible way here.

Are you suggesting that being a fan of a winning team is a personal accomplishment? It sure sounds like it. Because being a fan of a certain team doesn't give that person credentials to better evaluate the game than a different fanbase. If you think that just because a person roots for a bad team, then that precludes him from understanding the game, then you are being stupid. Sorry, but there is no other word for it.

"We know more because our team won." Huh?

Your Tebow analogy just makes no sense at all.

If I critique the Patriots, it's as a winning team...this thread isn't even about the Patriots.

He didn't say we know more because the Pats win. What he was inquiring about is why the fan of a team that's as irrelevant as the Bills are, and have been, feels the need to come to a Pats message board to take thinly veiled shots at the team.

You left off the Patriots from your list of teams the Broncos played this year...perhaps you would like to forget that game. You also left off Baltimore.

Let's not forget that BOTH AFC Wildcard teams came out of the Broncos' division this year too, so that's another 4 games against playoff teams...7 in total.

The Broncos have the second most difficult strength of schedule next year, though...based on what happened this year, anyway.

No, I didn't - notice I said "via divisional match-ups." Each year, the teams play their own division twice (6 games), one division from the AFC, one from the NFC (8 games), and the remaining two teams in their conference that finished in the same place, by division.

So the Donkeys played New England and Baltimore (who won their respective divisions in 2012, as did Denver). This coming year, they'll play Cincinnati and Indy in addition to the teams I listed.

I only compared the 8 games from the division match-ups. Last year, the AFC West got a huge break in that, as evidenced by the Chiefs record, and San Diego also just missing the playoffs. Powderpuff schedule. Not only did the NFC East utterly suck, but it sucked worse in the beginning of the year (until the Eagles, Giants, and the Cowboys somewhat straightened out...and if you go back and look, you'll see that Denver (and KC) had finished up with the NFC East by week 8).

I'll take the bet that the NFC West next year will be a bit better than the NFC East was this year...and also that the AFC East this year is a wee bit better than the AFC South was last year. The only semi-quality team in the two divisions the Donkeys got last year was Indy (the Eagles were 1-2 and utterly horrible when they went to Denver in week 4).

It's not just who you play, but when you play 'em, and Denver lucked out in both last year.

You left off the Patriots from your list of teams the Broncos played this year...perhaps you would like to forget that game. You also left off Baltimore.

Let's not forget that BOTH AFC Wildcard teams came out of the Broncos' division this year too, so that's another 4 games against playoff teams...7 in total.

The Broncos have the second most difficult strength of schedule next year, though...based on what happened this year, anyway.
Why would a Patriots fan want to forget the Denver game? It was arguably NE's greatest win of the year.

Manning himself made it clear he absolutely will note retire.

(Even though he should)

Why would a Patriots fan want to forget the Denver game? It was arguably NE's greatest win of the year.

I don't know, ask the guy who forgot it. I was being facetious.

I watched the game too. It was a fun game to watch.

But, apparently, he didn't even forget it.

I only compared the 8 games from the division match-ups.

OK, but I don't see why you'd exclude those two games. Denver still had to play them.

He didn't say we know more because the Pats win. What he was inquiring about is why the fan of a team that's as irrelevant as the Bills are, and have been, feels the need to come to a Pats message board to take thinly veiled shots at the team.

The only thinly veiled shots that are taken are the ones against ME.

Call me a masochist.

Are you suggesting that being a fan of a winning team is a personal accomplishment?

Actually in my case it is, there is no way they would ever do so well without me.

And in case you may have forgotten you are straight unless you are drunk, so the person who needs to remove objects from their ass is definitely not me.

And in case you may have forgotten you are straight unless you are drunk, so the person who needs to remove objects from their ass is definitely not me.

This also makes very little sense to me.

cyber stalking...heh...that's rich...bourbon tonight is it?

cyber stalking...heh...that's rich...bourbon tonight is it?

I can't fart around here without you around to smell it.

Whenever I say anything at all here, there you are...like a complete idiot, trying to put me down like that's supposed to mean something. Keeping dibs on me. Yeah, that's cyber-stalking. Back off.

What is your problem? You obviously have me targeted. That's pretty much indisputable at this point.

Is your life THAT empty?

If you think that just because a person roots for a bad team, then that precludes him from understanding the game, then you are being stupid. Sorry, but there is no other word for it.
Sure there is: Jetsfan.

This also makes very little sense to me.

Oh God, you're right, my mistake, you are probably much
Happier with them in there.

Sorry about that.

well..if I'm "cyberstalking" you..why don't you just cyber punch me out, tough guy...snort a few lines of meth, down a few shots and take your best shot, Auntie...maybe you can take bets on the winner and the loser...bet on yourself and you'll clean up!!..after all,after shatting the bed with your Denver flop, you NEED the money, right big shot?

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back