PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning to Retire?

well..if I'm "cyberstalking" you..why don't you just cyber punch me out, tough guy...snort a few lines of meth, down a few shots and take your best shot, Auntie...maybe you can take bets on the winner and the loser...bet on yourself and you'll clean up!!..after all,after shatting the bed with your Denver flop, you NEED the money, right big shot?

Joker, the super cyber-punk.

...very sad indeed.

..OOOOOOOOFFFFFF!

and Auntie Meat lands a haymaker!

article-1348601-0CD3C9E8000005DC-850_468x302.jpg

heh...you can?...like you can tell a winner?...heh heh...

you must be the "RULER OF THE INTERNET!"...

3118607060.jpg

I doubt Manning is going to be retiring anytime soon. He said in an interview the other week that he would stop playing when he no longer enjoys playing the game and or can't anymore for health reasons. He seems to be doing okay health wise and stills seems to enjoy playing. Thus, I think Incarcerated Bob is way off here.

heh...you can?...like you can tell a winner?...heh heh...

you must be the "RULER OF THE INTERNET!"...

You must be a complete punk.

No kidding, either.

Your other superficial Internet friends with thank your antics, but your a punk, pal. That's it.

You must be a complete punk.

No kidding, either.

Your other superficial Internet friends with thank your antics, but your a punk, pal. That's it.

711656.gif

I ain't crying. I'm calling you a punk.

Everything you do supports that you are a punk, this included. Again, all of your friends here that you've never met will enjoy this very much...after all, it's very admirable to be able to find a humorous GIF.

I guarantee you that we'd go round-and-round if you want to push me in rude ways and be a punk like this to me in real life. Don't believe me, huh? Am I really upset? No. Would I teach you a lesson? Yes. Would I be able to back that up? Apparently, you would prefer not to think so.

Let me ask you a serious question. Have you ever been in a REAL fight? You sure seem like you like to play at starting one...then again, punks will do that in "safe" territory. That's because they are punks. If you act this way in real life, then I imagine you get into fights all the time...but somehow I doubt that.

Answer the question without a GIF. Have you been in a real fight?

Yeah, I'm an Internet tough guy, right? I asked you nicely to back off.

uh oh...I can sense something is about to happen around here...gettin' scared

hE16C30B5

I ain't crying. I'm calling you a punk.

Everything you do supports that you are a punk, this included. Again, all of your friends here that you've never met will enjoy this very much...after all, it's very admirable to be able to find a humorous GIF.

I guarantee you that we'd go round-and-round if you want to push me in rude ways and be a punk like this to me in real life. Don't believe me, huh? Am I really upset? No. Would I teach you a lesson? Yes.

Let me ask you a serious question. Have you ever been in a REAL fight? You sure seem like you like to play at starting one...then again, punks will do that in "safe" territory. That's because they are punks. If you act this way in real life, then I imagine you get into fights all the time...but somehow I doubt that.

Answer the question without a GIF. Have you been in a real fight?

Yeah, I'm an Internet tough guy, right? I asked you nicely to back off.
Meat, I know Joker personally and can assure you he is not a punk. He's a quite large, well-traveled and sophisticated human being with a wicked sense of humor. Like you and me he can be a bit over the top here, but this is a place for letting off steam. You have landed in the crosshairs primarily by virtue of being a Bills fan, so you need to own that disadvantage while posting and just take things in stride.

uh oh...I can sense something is about to happen around here...gettin' scared

Uh-huh...another GIF...more being a punk.

Good luck with that when you actually get into a real situation.

[Mod edit] I am pathetic and sad. As a Buffalo Bills fan, life is so dark. Hell, my team will probably be moving to LA soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK..I'm scared now...let's be friends, OK?..no hard feelings...here, a gift for you..I'll even have the Bills logo emblazoned on the front...

white-6-d-straight-jacket.gif

I have a GIF too.

January 19th, 2014

How's that?

h056EA482

[Mod edit] I am pathetic and sad. As a Buffalo Bills fan, life is so dark. Hell, my team will probably be moving to LA soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
it's some kind of bizarre Bills fan "gotcha!!"...but without any Bills in it...perhaps if we pan wide left there'll be something, eh?....nope...wide right maybe???

If anyone can find a gif of Carrott-Top doing bodybuilder poses this would be a great time to use it.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back