PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manning is more skilled than Brady? Please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick a Jew in Germany in the late '30s, and see how badly he is "owned" no matter what he says. Extreme example to be sure, but not totally inaccurate.

What is so wrong with believing that Manning is a better QB than Brady? Nobody can convince me otherwise either...but, oh yeah, I'm just stupid and a junk poster. Being stupid and all, I tend to forget.
You really are a pathetic individual.

Yah, I'm a Nazi now, right?

Nope, functional human beings don't accuse others of being Nazis because they get disagreed with on a message board. Only pathetic, immature and fundamentally stupid people like yourself do that.

First of all, you all have won the name-calling battle by at least 98%. I've done it once as compared to 100 times against me or so. Amazing that people were so offended when I did it since they were all clapping their hands when I was the victim of name-calling repeatedly. I told you I hit back. The way you protect this topic around here reminds me of the Iron Curtain.

Hahahaha, man, you're really one for completely over-the-top historical references.

The most amazing part is that hardly anyone wants to even concede that the topic is an opinion. That's incredible to me.

That's the funny part: we've had this debate before, and I've respectfully agreed to disagree with others. The difference between you and them? They were capable of supporting a somewhat coherent argument, and weren't obvious trolls and pathetic human beings.

I used my Jew analogy as an extreme example and said as much. I hope you at least keep it in context. Obviously, this doesn't compare.

Then don't compare it. Bringing Nazi analogies into a football discussion is pathetic and stupid at once.

I'm up this late because I've been painting my bathroom so I can have free time later...you? Did you stay up this late because you were losing sleep over the need to put me in my place?

West coast, hombre, I'm three hours behind you. And I'm finishing up some reports for work so that I can have the weekend off, not that it matters.

Armpit of a city? fck you too.

That's not even a word.

Yah, I'm a Nazi now, right?
No, you're an idiot for drawing a comparison as such.

I'm sure the 6 million Jews and the 35 odd million slavonic peoples (of which I draw my heritage) who lost their lives would find it classy and appropriate.

You also have the gall to wonder why people call you a troll, an idiot and a d1ckhead when you make comments on a Patriots Board telling them to get ****ed.

You're a disgrace.

The Buffalo Range, where the Buffalo fans roam!

Notice how the Patriots fan is shown relative respect.

We show plenty of respect to lots of fans of other teams here. Off the top of my head, I can think of chargers, steelers, colts, dolphins and jets fans that all post here.

We don't dislike you because you're a Bills fan. We dislike you because you're a pathetic troll.

77.2% saying Manning over Brady- on a Bills message board :rolleyes:

About as credible as if it were posted on a Jets, Dolphins, or Steelers message board :rolleyes:

Same arguments made here that proved Brady's skilsl being better are quickly and frequently brushed off in favor of the same old run of the mill stats rehashed time and time again...but I'm noticing the same tired argument about Spygate and cheating over and over again there lacking actual discussions that were had here :rolleyes:

Notice how the Patriots fan is shown relative respect.

And you are once again back to playing the victim again.

Respect is earned not matter what bleeping team you are a fan of, you never earned it nor sought it out.

Last edited:
Fck you.....

You should be a man and depart before you continue to break the rules of the board and get banned. You have already done more than enough to be banned, so this is a last chance to straighten up. Posting "F@ck you" is not acceptable on this board, that my 10 year old, among others read. If you cannot be mature and insist on setting this kind of example you will be gone.

oh man, i just spent the last hour reading this thread to the end. wow! did feldspar got pwned, or did he got pwned? you know, he started off as pretty decent, but things went downhill FAST after the first few pages. when a troll this bad gets decimated (as feldspar was on this thread), you don't even feel bad for him.

personally, i really enjoyed seeing him getting his ass handed to him. i think 90% of posters on this thread were more than charitable and patient with him. towards the end, i had little doubt that he was enjoying playing the victim and all the attention.

but apart from the entertainment value of this thread, notice that it is now chock full of relevant stats, which have been used to deductively beat down every single argument for claiming that manning is better. This thread has been a good exercise and practice for defeating the most common arguments brought up to claim that manning is better.

Stick a Jew in Germany in the late '30s, and see how badly he is "owned" no matter what he says. Extreme example to be sure, but not totally inaccurate.

What is so wrong with believing that Manning is a better QB than Brady? Nobody can convince me otherwise either...but, oh yeah, I'm just stupid and a junk poster. Being stupid and all, I tend to forget.

No, it is TOTALLY inaccurate. Do you know how many relatives I had die at the hands of the Nazis? Do you know my grandfather lost his first wife and two daughters at their hands?

You're a ****ing idiot. You're going on ignore you piece of garbage, and I hope you're banned. I also hope you burn in hell. Please let me know if you ever come to a game in Foxboro because I would fly from Asia just to have the chance to "meet" you, you stupid bastard.

This thread is really starting to get strange, more strange then the Pierre Woods-OLB's thread. I don't see were the debate is. Tom Brady has 3 super bowls to Manning's one. Tom Brady has been to the super bowl 4 times to Manning's 1. After finally winning a super bowl, Manning has gone back to his losing ways. In fact, the Colts new nemesis should be the Chargers. The Colts have lost to them twice in a row in the playoffs. Although Manning was lucky to win a super bowl despite his poor post season performance, he continues to play poorly in big games. Talent wise, their both pretty even. Brady took about two to three years to develop his arm strength and his ability to throw the deep ball. The only difference between the two is that you can always count of Brady to lead his team down field for the winning score.

*update*I just wanted to add that Manning used to be a better statistical QB than Brady because he had many weapons from about 1998-2004. Not only was Edgerrin James one of the best running backs in the game, but Marvin Harrison was one of the best WR's in the game. However, when both Harrison and James started to decline, Manning's numbers started to decline. On the other side, Brady had receivers like Troy Brown, Donald Hayes, Charles Johnson, David Patten, Bethel Johson to name a few. Also, Brady's best running back was free agent cast off Antwain Smith. However, even the more talented receivers (Givens and Branch) Brady had didn't compare to what Manning had. Now the tables have turned as Brady has ridiculous WR's, good group at TE and a stable of capable running backs. As we can see now, Brady's numbers have gone though the roof.

Last edited:
This thread is really starting to get strange, more strange then the Pierre Woods-OLB's thread.

You're right, and I feel bad, but I'd feel worse letting that schmuck use his posting in a Pats board as an analogy of a Jew living in Nazi Germany.

You're right, and I feel bad, but I'd feel worse letting that schmuck use his posting in a Pats board as an analogy of a Jew living in Nazi Germany.

PJ you are usually the voice of reason and one who gets along with nearly everybody...for you to lose it he has truely lost any respect anyone could have for him.

If he's not banned after that comment then nobody's gonna get banned her for anything...

i wouldn't

id want big ben

That's absurd. The dude threw 17 touchdowns and 15 picks last year. Hardly remarkable.

And the reason they say this about Manning is because it's true. He's more accurate, has a quicker release, is better with his feet, better pocket mobility and probably a stronger arm. And he's more cerebral.

I told all of you he was a shmuck from the start...and got blasted

OK...I realize I deserve getting blasted...I AM over the top most of the time..BUT...Unca Joker KNOWS troll when he sees it.

We DO have more than a fair share of TERRIFIC "enemy" posters that regularly frequent our prodigious site..and they ARE a vital part of the Patsfan experience. There's nobody I'd rather read than Workhorse when it comes to cogent insight into the Colts for example. Of course we also have a number of Jet fans from that prodigious Jets Insider board that frequent these threads during the season.What sets these fine fans apart from the agenda driven haters is KNOWLEDGE of the game WE all love...and let's face it, for the most part we are all fans of the game.No one gets more heated than WE do when assessing our team's strengths/weaknesses...this is fairly obvious when one reads ANY thread, but I think I can safely say that ANY fan of any team is more than welcome to share their view from where THEY sit, as long as it's not insulting to OUR intelligence. As I've stated, myself, I'm enough of an insult to our intelligence to last this board for the next twenty years as far as some of my esteemed brethren are concerned.

The important thing in my eyes, however, is the fact that the real fans of the game would never attempt to put forth such deliberate tripe as this Manning/Brady "comparison".We KNOW who Peyton Manning is.Colt fans dyam sure know Tom Brady is a formidable adversary. What we both know, however, is how LUCKY we are as fans of NFL football to have two such superstar athletes performing for our PLEASURE in our lifetimes.

Who's "BETTER"? Steve Grogan...so now you know...and no protests from the Chucks Ducklington Miami crowd or else.

I told all of you he was a shmuck from the start...and got blasted

OK...I realize I deserve getting blasted...I AM over the top most of the time..BUT...Unca Joker KNOWS troll when he sees it.

We DO have more than a fair share of TERRIFIC "enemy" posters that regularly frequent our prodigious site..and they ARE a vital part of the Patsfan experience. There's nobody I'd rather read than Workhorse when it comes to cogent insight into the Colts for example. Of course we also have a number of Jet fans from that prodigious Jets Insider board that frequent these threads during the season.What sets these fine fans apart from the agenda driven haters is KNOWLEDGE of the game WE all love...and let's face it, for the most part we are all fans of the game.No one gets more heated than WE do when assessing our team's strengths/weaknesses...this is fairly obvious when one reads ANY thread, but I think I can safely say that ANY fan of any team is more than welcome to share their view from where THEY sit, as long as it's not insulting to OUR intelligence. As I've stated, myself, I'm enough of an insult to our intelligence to last this board for the next twenty years as far as some of my esteemed brethren are concerned.

The important thing in my eyes, however, is the fact that the real fans of the game would never attempt to put forth such deliberate tripe as this Manning/Brady "comparison".We KNOW who Peyton Manning is.Colt fans dyam sure know Tom Brady is a formidable adversary. What we both know, however, is how LUCKY we are as fans of NFL football to have two such superstar athletes performing for our PLEASURE in our lifetimes.

Who's "BETTER"? Steve Grogan...so now you know...and no protests from the Chucks Ducklington Miami crowd or else.

Yeah, sorry man, you definitely called it on this guy. He seemed alright for the first few pages, then it just all came apart at the seams for him or something. Turned out to be a complete nutjob.

Last edited:
I apologize to Ian and my other friends here for crossing the line with that post. I should not have said those things publicly.

yeah...been waiting for you...knew you'd apologize

did you apologize when you left the board in a huff last year??

no...I was devastated

did you jump me in this thread when I jumped that troll?...no...your silence was tacit approval of my take

Now you want to apologize?? For what that cretin said that is offensive to ANYONE with a dyam brain?

No. YOU don't apologize. I apologize for nitwits like this clown who lack the education, understanding and plain manners that would lead to such ignorant bigotry.

You must know this.I was just abour to post a thread calling for YOU to be recognized as Patriot fan number one...out of all of us...and NOT because you're Jewish...a fact I picked up on the first time you ever posted..because ..well...I'm wicked smart. No, it's because I've been all over the world too and I'm reasonably certain there ain't many NFL fans of Chinese descent in China, which makes YOU the furthest diehard Pats fan on the planet. Being Jewish has to be tough in a country where the closest kosher food is Peking duck(too salty for me, I prefer lox)

So stuff it...and tell me YOU knew he was a troll all the time too. It's OK...I know how you world weary Levites are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back