PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard push]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard p

Glazer: Peppers taking physical for Bears:

Jay_Glazer

Peppers and taylor in chicago taking physicals. Kampman on his way to philly for visit NOT seattle. Osgood heading to jags for visit half a minute ago via UberTwitter

Re: La Canfora: Pats have offer on table for Peppers [Update: Rap: Pats making hard p

So your saying theres a chance..? Damnit two years in a row I let myself get sucked into this BS. With this and Bodden visiting other teams and no news on Wilfork seems like nothing is going right.

https://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

"# Tweeted before and will tweet it again: barring an unexpected breakdown, Julius Peppers deal will be done with Chicago by this afternoon. about 1 hours ago via UberTwitter"

So your saying theres a chance..? Damnit two years in a row I let myself get sucked into this BS. With this and Bodden visiting other teams and no news on Wilfork seems like nothing is going right.

Well one thing should be clear, the Patriots don't have no plan.

RT @Jay_Glazer: Peppers and taylor in chicago taking physicals less than a minute ago via TweetDeck

Well one thing should be clear, the Patriots don't have no plan.

If thats your opinion thats fine.

Last edited:

Well, free agency is 13 hours old now. You know what they say, the first 13 hours of the offseason are the most critical. If you don't make your moves then, you might as well scrap the season.

Seriously, can't people wait at least 24 hours before crying that the sky is falling.

If thats your opinion thats fine.

Do you disagree?

Lock the Peppers thread..........................

Peppers is a Bear.....................end of story. Time to move along!!!!

Glazer knows his stuff. we'll see if that leads to a contract being signed..

Do you disagree?

Well, you did use a double negative. Do they have a plan or not, you basically say they have a plan, but I think you might mean they don't have a plan.

Personally, I think the Pats do have a plan, but it might not be the plan we all want it to be. It could be better or worse.

Everyone should just relax. We don't know if we really made a push for Peppers or not. We have 4 high picks in the draft so plenty of ammo to improve the team as Bill sees fit. Trust me, Bill has spent the last couple of months identifying players, both in free agency and the draft, who can improve the team, we just don't know who they are yet. Wilfork's offer is on the table, we don't have to deal with Mankins until next year and TBC and Faulk are virtual certainties to re-sign. Let's see where we are in a few days time

Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - draft guide, news, projections, cheatsheets, depth charts and more. Rotoworld.com

Looks like the Redskins never even contacted Peppers, if true it just goes to show you how much BS is thrown out there.

GM Bruce Allen revealed Friday that the Redskins never called free agent Julius Peppers.

Wouldn't be surprised if the same were true about the Patriots. No way BB pays top dollar to a DE he cannot count on to be a team leader. Agent spin.

Last edited:

Well, free agency is 13 hours old now. You know what they say, the first 13 hours of the offseason are the most critical. If you don't make your moves then, you might as well scrap the season.

Seriously, can't people wait at least 24 hours before crying that the sky is falling.

Nobody is crying over here, you should check yourself before you go claiming stupid ****.

Well, you did use a double negative. Do they have a plan or not, you basically say they have a plan, but I think you might mean they don't have a plan.

Personally, I think the Pats do have a plan, but it might not be the plan we all want it to be. It could be better or worse.

Every team has a plan. It's a matter of excecution. Some teams execute better than others. Assuming that they wanted Peppers (not convinced of this, but I'll go along with what Curren reported), that was Plan A. They didn't get him and now they are going to Plan B.

The armchair QBing is understanding the breakdown (if any) and what Chicago did that the Pats did not.

Last edited:

Well, you did use a double negative.

;)

OffTopic: I don't understand why when I put a smiley face it says I need 10 characters. A smiley face takes exactly 10 characters!

If he's taking the physical, this deal is pretty much done. I'd be shocked if we pulled this thing out in the eleventh hour as I don't think he's going to leave Chicago. They're most likely throwing everything but the kitchen sink into his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes