PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kevin Faulk passes drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would have died trying. Bank on that, chump.

It's your wife's word vs. proven science.

I'm going to go out on a limb and go with the science. Face it, once in a blue moon became twice in a blue moon. Or maybe more....

No wonder your wife got bounced by the test. Neither of you know an f'ng thing about what you're talking about.

You're right. I don't know what I'm talking about. But I know one thing for sure. You don't know what you're talking about either. You're making all sorts of wild claims about how doctor's offices don't test for drugs, etc. Ludicrous. Then send to labs. Then you say it leaves the blood quickly, and I show you a site which says it doesn't. Then you link to a site on drugs in general and not marijuana in specific. You think you're credible, you're not.

Not even the language you're using is credible. You're an internet doctor wannabe who doesn't have a clue about this.

I'm not sure what your point is. A trucking company is opening itself up to a huge lawsuit if a trucker causes an accident while under the influence and the employer didn't take vigilant precautions to screen out users of illegal drugs. This is why trucking companies are going to hair follicle tests which are more reliable than urine.

Absolutely, it has shrunken the driver pool more than anyone anticipated, telling potential drivers we "hair test" as opposed to urine test has had many guys tell us no thanks. Its actually scary when I talk to our Driver Recruiters about how many guys they lose once that part of the conversation comes up. "Hair testing? No Thanks". It does save the company a lot of money in the long run by being smarter with our testing.

Also, it is a requirement for anyone working with Rail shipping to be hair tested. That is the Rail Roads requirement.

I'm not in anyway saying NFL players should be hair tested, I really don't mind if a guy wants to toke up, its just stupid if he does because he knows what he's risking by doing so, his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back