PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Today's Topic: Kevin Faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
A player whos name should be mentioned along side Troy Brown, Stanely Morgan, etc. After early struggles with fumbles and abortive attempts to use him as an every down/primary back, he developed into one of the most dangerous recieving/screen/third down backs ever. Underrated league wide. Frankly, taking his role into consideration, he's one of the more productive players the pats have had.

Zeke sums up my thoughts exactly! Could not have said it better!

I have one thing to say about Faulk ... he still has some wheels left for an older guy. He got past the linebackers the other game and pulled away from them for a bit ... I was proud of him ... never questioned his committment to the team, coaches or taking care of his body ... a Patriot HOF player.

"I honestly think BB would be happy to keep both players but out of the two, Morris has been making a strong case for more playing time."

Going back and reading my own quote, I would like to emphasize that Faulk certainly deserves all the play time he gets. And who knows how 'clutch' Morris is? I like both players to stay with the Pats next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back