PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMY: Kevin Faulk cited for marijuana possession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ugh Faulk Arrested (Yes Kevin)

For people who are anti-marijuana because the government is, you do know why it was made illegal in the first place, right?

Quote from Harry J. Anslinger, director of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics in 1930...

Harry J. Aslinger (1930 said:
There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos, and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz, and swing, result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers, and any others.

Some other quotes from Mr. director....

"...the primary reason to outlaw marijuana is its effect on the degenerate races."

"Marijuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users insanity, criminality, and death."

"Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."

"Marihuana leads to pacifism and communist brainwashing"

"You smoke a joint and you're likely to kill your brother."

"Marijuana is the most violence-causing drug in the history of mankind."

God bless America. Ye-haw! I'd love to see any of you try to actually support this.

Last edited:
Re: SMY: Kevin Faulk arrested for marijuana possession

For what its worth, remember Belichick's son had a little run in with the cops in Weston I believe for a little reefer. Maybe Belichick has a little more latitude with something like this because of this family experience....?

We should have cut him two years ago.

Why? He's played great. Did he even fumble once in 2007?

For people who are anti-marijuana because the government is, you do know why it was made illegal in the first place, right?

Quote from Harry J. Anslinger, director of the Federal Bureau of Narcotics in 1930...

God bless America. Ye-haw! :rolleyes:

And one of the main proponents for the anti-marijuana laws in the early 20th century was none other than William Randolph Hearst, who was afraid one of the best uses of the cannabis plant, cheap, long lasting paper made from hemp, would cheapen the millions of dollars he had invested in the logging and paper companies for his newspapers.

Yes, a crime.

Maybe we should legalize attempting suicide too.

Puhleaze. Spare me will ya? Jaywalking is a crime in some cities. Just because it is a so-called "crime" doesn't mean it's that bad. Hey, have you seen some of the flat out CLOWNS that vote on what is and what is not a crime? You think because some bum in Washingtom makes something illegal that ANYONE who does it is bad and should be punished? Puhleaze. I love the holy rollers that lurk on these boards. If we could all be as law abiding as some of you saints. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

God bless America. Ye-haw! I'd love to see any of you try to actually support this.

Yup, the criminally insane pacifism is the worst part.

Will you now turn your sights on the pro-abortion movement and the ravings of Ms. Sanger, or can we just stop bringing in things that have no bearing on the current state of affairs?

It's a non-issue as far as I am concerned. And no I don't smoke weed but its not something to get all up in arms about. The pot laws are just so the booze people and drug companies don't lose business.

Pete

Tedy stopped drinking in 1999. Good for him. That's what I like to hear. Not dumbass players putting their careers in jeopardy, nevermind their bodies, by smoking or drinking any of that crap. Now I wish more non-players would take up the cause too. And again, it's painfully obvious some non-players on this board haven't.

Damn, I brew my own ales, and drink what I brew; I guess I shouldn't post here anymore.

Step down from the pulpit; it's still a free country, last I checked.

Last edited:

I find it sad how many people are extremely ignorant on the topic of Marijuana. Can you tell me all the wrong reasons about it?
Biggest ignorance is thinking that because you think it is okay, cops shouldn't enforce the law. It may or may not be okay. I don't know and don't care. Until the law is changed you are guilty for possession. What is so hard to understand about that?

Do it if you want. Just understand it is illegal and don't whine when a police record affects your ability to get bonded or a security clearance.

Are you that desperate to smoke it that you will risk employment? Do you need it that bad?

Look at the risk/reward. How can you even think it is worth the chance?

http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/PatsBlog/archives/2008/02/faulk_arrested.htmlso many smokers on this team..wtf. Moss/Stallworth/Faulk/Andrews..wouldnt doubt more
my love for Faulk went down some now..i really look @ smokers differently(not a good way)
i was hoping for a better example by 1 of our captains and most underrated players in the league
Faulk is on of the Patriots I respect the most. Dude just makes plays. This is a mistake for him, let's give him a chance to rectify it. He still has my respect unless he makes the same mistake again.

pao

Just because it is a so-called "crime" doesn't mean it's that bad.
Of course not. If you are okay with the penalty, go ahead and jaywalk. But if you jaywalk and get a hundred buck ticket, don't be whining that jaywalking is a victimless crime. Pay your fine, do your time and STFU.

4 games, slap on the wrist, councilling(LOL), dont worry. They had Ty Law with Xtasy right? Rodney with HGH? At least its the first half the year, he will be around for the playoffs....

Of course not. If you are okay with the penalty, go ahead and jaywalk. But if you jaywalk and get a hundred buck ticket, don't be whining that jaywalking is a victimless crime. Pay your fine, do your time and STFU.

Dude, Kevin Faulk is a freedom fighter. He is the Rosa Parks of tokers.

Here's my opinion (I am a former mentee of the founder of the Drug Policy Foundation in Washington, DC, FWIW):

The current laws governing marijuana use are stupid.

A famous person blatantly violating these laws in public is even more stupid.

I still love Faulk.

I have nothing against pot, I tried it once and didn't like it but I couldn't give a crap less whether someone smokes it or not. Legalize it, whatever, I really don't care.

I will say one thing though, every frequent pot smoker that I have ever met was an absolute friggin idiot. I don't know if the two are related, but when I think pot, one word comes to mind. Loser.

I will say one thing though, every frequent pot smoker that I have ever met was an absolute friggin idiot. I don't know if the two are related, but when I think pot, one word comes to mind. Loser.

That reminds me of the expression by Disraeli, "A man who is not a liberal at 16 has no heart; a man who is not a conservative at 60 has no head." (Sometimes the ages are changed.)

Maybe that can be changed to: A man who is not a pot head at 16 has no heart; a man who is still a pot head at 30 has no head.

At least that was my philosophy!

Maybee he did not inhale??:D

I dont have a big problem with someone smoking a little weed at a show. how many of us on here have gotten stoned at some point? plus, we are not doing a job that takes as much physically out of us as the nfl does, so maybe it helps him relaxe and feel better physically

question about faulk situation

Im not sure if this was mentioned in the 30 page faulk thread. I gave up looking when it became obvious that people were just debating whether it was bad to smoke a joint:confused:
so anyway, according to fox sports

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7844274/Patriots-RB-Faulk-cited-for-possession-of-marijuana

faulk was not arrested, just cited. we all know that a conviction from an arrest can get you suspended, but what about just being cited??? im sure we must have a cop who's a pats fan on this board, so if someone could explain the difference, and how this will play out for faulk, i would appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back