PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kevin Faulk passes drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still the conduct issue.
In fairness, that conduct issue should be weighed against the positives of a nine year career. This isn't Hakim Akbar.

Maybe he pulled a Clinton and didn't inhale

Fellers,

I have no problem taking Faulk at his word. It's entirely possible that his friend had stuck some weed in a pocket, say an inside zipped or sleeve sipped pocket, and forgot about it. Hell, I once found a $20.00 bill in a sleeve pocket of my coat that I had forgotten about. Stuff happens.

As to beating the drug tests, that doesn't happen anymore. Even trace amounts can be detected with the new testing equipment, and grass will easily stay in your system for 30 days, even if it is second-hand smoke.

Kevin hasn't fone anything that any of us know about to cause us to doubt his story, so I'm inclined to support him unless and until anything else comes out.

respects,

Isn't it possible he never somkes during the season but decided to risk it for a concert months away from a possible test?

Or maybe he borrowed the jacket from distant cousin Marshall?

Weed stays in the fat cells of your body for an average of 72 days...there's products that claim to clear your system in days but these are hoaxes. Plus there is NO ESCAPE for a Neutron Activation Analysis assay of the hair follicles, which will show ANY drug use going back months and months.

way to throw Kevin under the bus, assuming it's all lies...maybe you should turn in your Pats caps and jerseys and go follow St. Dungy...just don't kill yourselves, OK?

Weed stays in the fat cells of your body for an average of 72 days...there's products that claim to clear your system in days but these are hoaxes. Plus there is NO ESCAPE for a Neutron Activation Analysis assay of the hair follicles, which will show ANY drug use going back months and months.

way to throw Kevin under the bus, assuming it's all lies...maybe you should turn in your Pats caps and jerseys and go follow St. Dungy...just don't kill yourselves, OK?

Uhhh... way to overreact. I may be hesitant to believe that Faulk doesn't have any weed in his system, but that doesn't mean that a) I care, or b) I like him any less. He's one of my favorite players either way.

aulk told The Daily Advertiser today that the marijuana wasn't his and neither was the jacket he was wearing that contained the illegal substance.

You've got to be kidding me. :rofl:

Once again Kevin Faulk demonstrates the...open field elusiveness Bill Belichick loves.

Haha...very nice.

Last edited:
Sanvara...YOU-->Merriman-->Pot--->Kettle--->Black

Sanvara...YOU-->Merriman-->Pot--->Kettle--->Black

What does this story have to do with the Chargers or Merriman? Give it a rest Joker, it's the offseason for crying out loud! Relax...have a drink...smoke a blunt. :D

I don't drink or smoke...which probably explains why YOU get lost and end up here so much.

I don't drink or smoke...which probably explains why YOU get lost and end up here so much.

How does what you do or don't do explain anything that sanvara does? That makes no sense, and the insinuation that you were attempting (unsuccessfully) to make was pointless and lame anyways.

I used to work for DSS and we had drug testing technology 4 years ago that could tell if a sample was diluted. As someone in health care now, I know they can use the creatinine level to see if a sample is diluted.

They could give him a hair test to see for sure.

Last edited:
Well that's a relief. It looks like Faulk wasn't a regular smoker then. The thing about pot is that it stays in your system for a long time. Well back to thinking about the draft then, nothing to see here!

How does what you do or don't do explain anything that sanvara does? That makes no sense, and the insinuation that you were attempting (unsuccessfully) to make was pointless and lame anyways.

she's a San Diego troll...SHE posted this "what!?!?! prove it!!!" post in response to Faulk being found clean. Merriman plays for HER team and is a KNOWN steroid drug user and abuser. SHE accused me of using drugs. I pointed out that I DON'T drink, use drugs or anything else and that SHE is the troll on an NEP
board, which suggests she's either lost or high, since by her own admonition.."it's the offseason, Joker!!!"...EXACTLY....so just why is SHE here questioning Patriot fans on a Patriot board about PUBLISHED news?

To me, that's what some drunk with an axe to grind would do. Why Patriot fans have to explain ANYTHING to some other team's fan on a Patriot board mystifies me. So I suspect some mind altering substances are behind her opening blast...and if you read the torrent of hatred and bile that flowed from her keyboard this season, you'd understand why.

she's a San Diego troll...SHE posted this "what!?!?! prove it!!!" post in response to Faulk being found clean. Merriman plays for HER team and is a KNOWN steroid drug user and abuser. SHE accused me of using drugs. I pointed out that I DON'T drink, use drugs or anything else and that SHE is the troll on an NEP
board, which suggests she's either lost or high, since by her own admonition.."it's the offseason, Joker!!!"...EXACTLY....so just why is SHE here questioning Patriot fans on a Patriot board about PUBLISHED news?

To me, that's what some drunk with an axe to grind would do. Why Patriot fans have to explain ANYTHING to some other team's fan on a Patriot board mystifies me. So I suspect some mind altering substances are behind her opening blast...and if you read the torrent of hatred and bile that flowed from her keyboard this season, you'd understand why.

I'm with Joker on this one....

Remember the Curb Your Enthusiasm when Larry's buddy got busted in an airport wearing Larry's jacket because it had a joint in it that Larry bought to help his father's glaucoma?

This is just like that. Except Larry had a hooker in his car at the time.

and Faulk was with two hookers?

actually, those four "joints" were ancient Chinese ginseng sticks Patjew sent Faulk to "heal" his aura after the Super Bowl.

anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Last edited:
I was here this season, and I did read pretty much everything that sanvara wrote. Frankly, I didn't care one way or the other about it. If you can't handle someone being a fan of another team, then that's your problem.

Secondly, I actually agree with sanvara's thoughts on this thread, and I'm a diehard Pats fan. I have my doubts as to whether or not Faulk is actually clean (seriously, carrying four joints around, your jacket or not, is stupid to begin with, and even stupider if you don't even smoke), although I'll also be the first to say that it just doesn't matter either way. He'll pay his fine for misdemeanor possession, won't have to go into the substance abuse program, and that'll be the end of it. Big deal.

BTW, before sanvara even posted on this thread, you were calling for anyone who was a little skeptical to turn in their jerseys. You were bringing crazy overreaction to this thread long before that became an issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey