PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kayshon Boutte

SteveKiner

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
What happened to Boutte? It seemed like he dressed the first few games and nothing since. Did I miss an injury or something? Can't learn the playbook? Did he sleep with one of the Kraft's spouses? It seems like he fell off the face of the earth. Even a PS WR is seeing playing time in front of him. I thought he looked half decent the little I saw. Needed to learn how to get his feet in, but at least he was able to catch the ball. Forgive me if this has already been discussed. If it was, I missed it.

Bill is treating him like a little kid and put him on a timeout for not toe tapping as if that was the reason they lost the game.

Yet, he continues to play guys like Myles Bryant who makes mistake after mistake.

This is arguably the most dysfunctional franchise in the NFL.

Bill needs to bench himself for his ineptitude in hiring Patricia and judge , building the offensive line this year and the offensive free agency gems that he undertook this year.

Bill's method don't work when he is not winning . Looks like a sore loser with a big ego.

Mac needs slower receivers ...
His brain cannot function fast enough with the quicker guys.
He kind of telegraphs his throws .... dots are okay but the dashes are difficult.

Last edited:
Bill is treating him like a little kid and put him on a timeout for not toe tapping as if that was the reason they lost the game.

Yet, he continues to play guys like Myles Bryant who makes mistake after mistake.

Kayshon Boutte needs to let his play do his talking, not his mouth.

If he isn't on the active roster, its no ones fault but his own.

your post reeks of millennial entitlement

Myles Bryant might not be the best player on the field, but he's on the field because he works hard... If Boutte had half the work ethic of Myles Bryant, he'd be playing instead of riding the pine.

Last edited:
Bill needs to bench himself for his ineptitude in hiring Patricia and judge , building the offensive line this year and the offensive free agency gems that he undertook this year.

Bill's method don't work when he is not winning . Looks like a sore loser with a big ego.
And Extending Parker for no reason.

He tweeted out "Free Me!" after the game.

Usually that would mean he def wouldn't get playing time.

In 2023 however, that might be different?

@celticboy04 you disagree, huh? :rolleyes:

wtf has Boutte done? how many yards & catches does he have? None. Not one damn catch. No yards. He's contributed absolutely nothing. He needs to stop running his mouth about playing time and earn a damn spot on the roster.

****ing sense of entitlement is off the wall

Last edited:

wtf has Boutte done? how many yards & catches does he have? None. Not one damn catch. No yards. He's contributed absolutely nothing. He needs to stop running his mouth about playing time and earn a damn spot on the roster.

Can't believe Boutte did that. This kid had trouble with 2 sets of coaches at LSU.

Do you know how much of a problem you have to be to get on the wrong side of an LSU coach? I mean, they all love Ed Orgeron types down there, and this kid alienated 2 sets of coaches.

Regardless, Tyquan Thornton was running free in yesterday's game and Mac couldn't do a darn thing with him, so this whole discussion is irrelevant. Unless the WR is a Bourne like 8-10 yards downfield, it's not happening.

He should be playing a lot more than he has. Any one disagree?

No one?

So what’s the problem?

or maybe troy brown is a terrible WR coach as well. See the routes our WRs run.

He tweeted out "Free Me!" after the game.

Usually that would mean he def wouldn't get playing time.

In 2023 however, that might be different?
he tweeted it before the game not after

regardless, before I pay a ****head like Can'tcatchaperfectball Parker for 33Ms or ****edUpKnee SlowJuJu I would go with any of this new young guys, Hill is a ****head and kills the league since years but you can be pretty sure he would not play under BB bcs he runs his mouth, does stupid celebrations that costs the team penalties etc. its about BB pretending its still 1970 and you can handle those young guns the same way you did before social media

if the reason he is benched the toetip against the Eagles I wounder, bcs than ****ing Parker should not play ever again for the Patriots for this drop on Sunday and the interview after making it sound it was not his fault the ball was overthrown by Jones, release him immediately

Is Boutte this year’s Bourne? I remember how livid many of us were that sending a message to a player trumps the play on the field.

Boutte at least cares as witnessed his behavior after the Philly game. He kept his uniform on and head down long after the game as was reported on the post game EEI radio show.

Parker? A big disappointment.

at some point the team is playing for next season, and needs to find out if Boutte is part of that, along with DD and Thornton. Even Reagor. the majority of WR snaps needs to go to these 4 players.
my assumption is that if a new offensive minded HC comes on board, the team will cut it's losses with both JuJu and Parker and swallow the dead cap incurred

On the flip side what has parker done? Other than underperform and then not take any accountability for mistakes he has made

That interview after the game deflecting any blame for his clear dropped pass was inexcusable.

Parker/juju are not part of the future of this team. Boutte may or may not we don't know.

Id rather see Bourne/Douglas/Thornton/Boutte out there than juju/parker.

Can't believe Boutte did that. This kid had trouble with 2 sets of coaches at LSU.
I understand the problem and his decline in productivity was when the Brian Kelly regime took over. You know the Massachusetts guy all sudden pretending he was a Southerner?

I tried that once in the Army. Pretending to be from Texas…until I met real Lonestar dudes.

It was fun while it lasted, but it’s been no fun watching dramatic evidence that Parker and Schuster are deep into the thralls of suckiness.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back