PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter: "The antipathy for the Pats in lockerooms runs deep in the NFL"

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Anybody I know that lost to them in big games, they're very upset about it," Porter said.

Depends what the meaning of the word "it" is, doesn't it?

of course they are upset about losing, why would they not be??

Isn't this the same idiot caught on camera in the 2004 America's Game screaming over and over "never never never" will the Pats be at the Steeler's level......Teddy called him out on it too. Very cool if you haven't seen it.

I wonder who prompted him with the four syllable word antipathy :rolleyes:

Oh you mean Joey Porter the thug.

His word carry a lot of credibility. He is a genius you know....
Widely respected throughout the league for his insightful comments and thoughts

F Joey Porter.

Okay do I remember this right? Didn't he get his buttocks shot?

Well, this is just the type of things we're going to have to listen to for as long as we're still in the era of Bill Belichick. Of course I'm on record as remaining to support the players but no longer a coach who ruined the franchise I've built my life around. Not trying to sound dramatic but this is all BB's fault and we're on the defense for the rest of our lives. Very frustrating.

There are no words for the above paragraph.
Wait a minute yes there is TROLL!

sometimes i lay awake at night and wonder "what does joey porter think".

Okay do I remember this right? Didn't he get his buttocks shot?

Otherwise known as a brain injury for Joey. :D
Certainly explains Joey's bizarre takes. That and the fact that poor Joey has been Tom Brady's b1tch for years. ;)

Why is that no other media outlet has picked up on this other than ESPN? Despite the fact that ESPN staffers put together a press release to promote the article.

So is ESPN just going to bring on anyone who will bash the Patriots. Joey Porter isn't exactly a star anymore and the only time you heard from him last year was when he was running off his mouth.

AND FESPN will make sure to promote their biased agenda far and wide.......

"Fortunately, we didn’t have to transcribe Porter’s gobbledy-gook. Someone in Bristol did it, and the folks in Bristol e-mailed it to us."

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/05/23/porter-goes-off-on-patriots/

I really hope the Patriots do not allow any access into Foxboro by the mediots from Bristol, formerly associated with actual sports.

Joey Porter doesn't like to do his talking on the field and went to ESPN for his 15 mins Hall of shame. I can see why Pats improves every year while the rest slowly tries to catch up.

Last edited:
I hope that, when the Pats play against the Phins, they run a screen right at Porter and Mankins drills him into the ground with a little "You really should keep your mouth shut" in your face attitude.

sometimes i lay awake at night and wonder "what does joey porter think".
First, WHY would anyone lay awake at night wondering what Joey Porter thinks. :confused:

Second:NOTHING,his mind is an empty void. An eeg would come out as flat as a piece of cardboard. ;)

Last edited:
Joey Porter is one of the more ill tasting micro brews, is it not?

No wonder Specter thinks football is turning into wrestling -- he had the league's biggest cartoon in his constituency for years.

Bill Cowher's Steelers are the last team in the league that could ever be "victimized" by enemy video....he admitted on CBS that he's tried putting guys in the stands to do the same thing.

Once again: THE PATS WON ALL THREE TITLES BEFORE THE NFL ESSENTIALLY REWROTE THE RULES and closed all videotaping loopholes.

They're only "tainted" if you have trouble dealing with the embarrassment of prancing around half naked whilst spewing barely intelligible lines about "being on a level" and getting repeatedly smacked around IN YOUR OWN HOUSE....the next day he's ranting that signal scouting is more important than players kicking ass....the man has no shame.

Deep down Porter knows that a big mouth can only garner so many endorsements....ultimately it also helps to be, you know, a great player too.

this isn't about Porter, it's about ESPN calling him up to keep this alive....as they continue their insane crusade to "get" BB for shutting them out.

not even Donaghy can save them at this point.

Last edited:
Also went on a mini-rant about the Pats saying they got off with a slap on the wrist.

This interview was played on Outside the Lines and will be replayed on NFL Live @ 4:00pm.

Corresponding article posted on ESPN website.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3409926

Joey Porter is new and exciting.

LOL. What an idiot. First of all does he realize that it was not the Patriots who destroyed the tapes, it was the NFL offices that made the decision? He seems to have fallen out of the same stupid tree as Specter. My goodness this sounds like the time of the "Red Scare" Mcartheyism. Only the Pats are now being crucified for evidence that CAN'T be found against them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News