PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter: "The antipathy for the Pats in lockerooms runs deep in the NFL"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's stuff like this that makes me proud to be a fan of a team with our media policy. We never have to be embarrassed about some idiot on the Pats spouting off about stuff he clearly doesn't understand.

I'll tell you what though, I'm getting pretty damn sick of hearing about players whine about losing a game to the Pats YEARS ago "because they were cheating". What a bunch of sore losers. I would have thought professionals were above this garbage.

Not only did he fall out of the stupid tree, but he seems to have hit every branch on the way down.

people will always have something to say, and it's a shame it's going ot keep on happening, however, this is the patriots, and im sure 08/09 is really going to be a massive revenge tour with a whole lot of ass kicking

First, WHY would anyone lay awake at night wondering what Joey Porter thinks. :confused:

Second:NOTHING,his mind is an empty void. An eeg would come out as flat as a piece of cardboard. ;)

i hope you're joking because i was.

was this espns idea of sticking it tom brady? because they just proved his point

This is getting way out of hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back