PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter: "The antipathy for the Pats in lockerooms runs deep in the NFL"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody please shoot him in the ass again?

Regards,
Chris

Typical reaction. You guys can keep your heads planted up BB's ass for as long as you want. I refuse to be made a fool any longer.

JeriCurl...we get that you don't like BB. Every single one of your posts says the same thing. Just stop watching the Patriots until BB retires or stop complaining about him. Problem solved.

Typical reaction. You guys can keep your heads planted up BB's ass for as long as you want. I refuse to be made a fool any longer.

So you must hate Brady as well? Because surely Brady gained some sort of advantage from what Belichick did! How dare the guy use illegal means to do something legal like taping signals in order to bring this franchise three more championships than it had ever had in it's history~! :rolleyes:

Once, I would LOVE to see someone in the media ask Mr. Porter:

"If there is such antipathy towards the Patriots in all the lockerrooms, why do so MANY FA's flock to them each year for less money than they could get elsewhere?"

Then enjoy watching this "Einstein's" face pucker in thought.

Actually, he'd end up saying something like, "A discount?!? I'd never take a discount from nobody! Why, in fact, if the Patriots wanted me to play for them they'd have to pay a premium!"

In which case, it's something neither he nor we would ever have to worry about!

do you really expect anyone to believe you are a pats fan?

you must be a jets fan. or at least as dumb as one. :rofl:

"I refuse to be made a fool any longer". Either he's going up against the government or he's asking PatsFans.com for a divorce.

I'm still in awe that Porter used the word antipathy..

When I've heard him speak down here he's never ever been THAT articulate. I think my heart is fluttering.

Joey should try to get the fins to cheat, so they have a chance to win 4 games this year

Well, this is just the type of things we're going to have to listen to for as long as we're still in the era of Bill Belichick. Of course I'm on record as remaining to support the players but no longer a coach who ruined the franchise I've built my life around. Not trying to sound dramatic but this is all BB's fault and we're on the defense for the rest of our lives. Very frustrating.

Problem number one is that you built your life around something you have no control over. You are acting like the hate and excuses is anything new. Before it was always how they never one a superbowl by more then three points or the tuck rule or whatever other excuse they had at the time. Its all meaningless drivel.

Problem number one is that you built your life around something you have no control over. You are acting like the hate and excuses is anything new. Before it was always how they never one a superbowl by more then three points or the tuck rule or whatever other excuse they had at the time. Its all meaningless drivel.

He's a Colts fan from Illinois. Don't waste your time.

Last edited:
Am I supposed to believe that Joey Porter even knows what the word antipathy mean?.I always thought that Joey Porter was ebonics for ,losing to The Patriots ! Consider the source boys .

Disco, the following quote did not appear in the linked article -- where is it's source? Obviously, Porter did not say it.

"The antipathy for the Pats in lockerooms runs deep in the NFL"

Disco, the following quote did not appear in the linked article -- where is it's source? Obviously, Porter did not say it.

Bob Ryan said it as if it was a Joey Porter quote.

Saying "Joey Porter with harsh words against the Patriots today, saying [title quote]"

Guess it was Bob Ryan just re-phrasing Joey's actual quote.

Well, this is just the type of things we're going to have to listen to for as long as we're still in the era of Bill Belichick. Of course I'm on record as remaining to support the players but no longer a coach who ruined the franchise I've built my life around. Not trying to sound dramatic but this is all BB's fault and we're on the defense for the rest of our lives. Very frustrating.

You really should find another team to cheer for as BB is going to be around for
a while. I hate to see your football enjoyment ruined. I hear the Jets have done
some good things in the off season and their coach is a very honorable man. There
is Tony Dungy and the Indianapolis Colts who are the epitome of class and all
that is good in this world. Surely these teams deserve your support and are
worthy of it. Clearly Mr. Kraft, BB, and the Pats have insulted your sensibilities
and in order for you to live with this will cause you a lot of serious personal
problems. I feel for you and would suggest that if you do continue to cheer
for the Pats then you should get some professional assistance.

Then why don't you leave?

Seriously, Joey Effin Porter? He's one of the most excreble, overrated scumbags in the NFL. That Wingding and FESPN's NFL Dead-to-Me show would even consider giving him a forum confirms to us what we already knew: the 4-letter network, and its employees, hate BB on a deep, personal and shockingly unprofessional level unseen in the history of sports. Absolutely disgraceful.

I bet Parcells has a long talk with him very soon.

Where do you think BB leaned from the knee of?

Classic, whining Pittsburgh Steeler, who still can't get those painful, painful Heinz field AFCCG defeats out of their system. Bettis, Kordell, Ward, all the BS and the excuses, never owned up to getting beat on their homefield and never would. This just still proves that Joey is still tasting those sour grapes. Joey why don't you try straight therapy, that might help. Also, you're a stiff and a shell of what you once were, stop stealing Miami's money and have the guts to call it a career, you're a stiff now...........

Joey Porter's big mouth will give him problem in this season. Is this the guy who played for a 1-15 team.?

these people can cry all they want. it does not change the fact that the patriots pounded them in 2007, and will again in 2008 without a sideline camera. i dont think anyone needs to cheat to beat the dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back