PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JMHO, but Reche is going to suprise a lot of people

Status
Not open for further replies.
PatsFanInVa said:
Since Maroney is Kool-Aid, I can't see calling Jackson C-Jack, given he's from Florida. Come on, he's gotta be Gator-Aid.

PFnV,
Still calling Kool-Aid Lo Money

"Gator-Aid" and "Kool-Aid" -yes I think you've got something here...

let's make it happen starting on this board - We'll know it started here on Patsfans and all of us will know it started with you.

JoeSixPat said:
"Gator-Aid" and "Kool-Aid" -yes I think you've got something here...

let's make it happen starting on this board - We'll know it started here on Patsfans and all of us will know it started with you.

I'm all for it as long as it squelches the incipient and insiduous "lomo" trend.

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Keep your damn religion to yourself... perhaps YOU are BradyBirdYazOrr???!!!!

Strange, now that I think of it, I've never seen the two of you in the same chatroom at the same time.

;)

So, before we drafted Jackson, our WRs were a weakness... and now they're the best in the league?!?!?! Did somebody water down my Kool-Aid? :D

Our two starters... right now... are Branch (a borderline #1) and Caldwell (a borderline #3-4). That ain't gonna scare nobody. I agree that we've got many other targets, but as far as the WRs are concerned, we're still mediocre.

Now if Bethel finally gets his foshizzle manizzling...

:rocker:

Kool-Aid & Gator-Aid!

Kool-Aid & Gator-Aid! Its definately a keeper! When you want something a tad stronger you can reach for an Ice-cold Bruschi! LOL

Its Official!:rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

oldrover said:
Our two starters... right now... are Branch (a borderline #1) and Caldwell (a borderline #3-4). That ain't gonna scare nobody. I agree that we've got many other targets, but as far as the WRs are concerned, we're still mediocre.

Things can change when you have Watson and Graham lining up at TE, and when Jackson and Faulk are added to the mix (3rd down).

oldrover said:
So, before we drafted Jackson, our WRs were a weakness... and now they're the best in the league?!?!?! Did somebody water down my Kool-Aid? :D

Now if Bethel finally gets his foshizzle manizzling...

Actually, before the draft I suggested that we had a need at WR and was attacked by Patsfans apparently drinking Timothy Leary's Kool Aid, who suggested we were already well stocked at WR and had no need

With only 2 proven WRs on the roster (Troy and Deion) the Gator-Aid is a big addition - between those three - maybe 4 with Caldwell, pass catching RBs and TEs I'm feeling pretty good about our receiving corps

Our WRs might not be the most elite in the league, but I don't think they need to be

Also, judging by David "Hamburger Helper" Thomas's video - he looks more like a WR than a TE - frankly I was more impressed by his video than Gator-Aid's, as Jackson's big asset IMO are his good hands

JoeSixPat said:
Actually, before the draft I suggested that we had a need at WR and was attacked by Patsfans apparently drinking Timothy Leary's Kool Aid, who suggested we were already well stocked at WR and had no need

With only 2 proven WRs on the roster (Troy and Deion) the Gator-Aid is a big addition - between those three - maybe 4 with Caldwell, pass catching RBs and TEs I'm feeling pretty good about our receiving corps

Our WRs might not be the most elite in the league, but I don't think they need to be

Also, judging by David "Hamburger Helper" Thomas's video - he looks more like a WR than a TE - frankly I was more impressed by his video than Gator-Aid's, as Jackson's big asset IMO are his good hands

"Wendy's Child" IS impressive... but you know he doesn't go to a wideout slot. But since this is my shot at Patriots fandom fifteen minutesness, I just hope Jackson doesn't become Bethel Jr.

Go Gator-Aid!

spacecrime said:
Good thing Brady didn't post this here! We're not allowed to think that any player is good until he proves himself for the entire season. And then we can't say anything becuase it was only one season and likely a fluke.

Sounds like a little sarcasm, but I remember all those posts about how great Cedric Cobbs and David Terrel and Marquise Hill would be.

onegameatatime said:
Sounds like a little sarcasm, but I remember all those posts about how great Cedric Cobbs and David Terrel and Marquise Hill would be.

Duane Starks was going to be the next Ty Law, I'm tellin' ya! :D

1 actually wanted Starks to stay. he had bad shoulder and there was a report from doctor saying it was very bad and suprised he played with it..Starks was a top tier CB before injuries and i think we were too harsh on him but his cap got him out of here..not performance. why did Corey Dillon play so bad? did he suck that bad from aging or was it injuries? Same question with Starks..injuries or has he lost 2 steps from covering WRs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft