PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Marshall's a heck of a talent but today's loss cements another season with no playoffs for him. 10 years in the league, 4 different teams, 4 time pro bowler, 1 time all pro, nearly 12k yards, 81 TDs and never played in the postseason.

My bad. Sorry, thought I complement the Pats enough to show any criticizing is an honest opinion.

Not trying to hate on the Pats or anything. It's just my opinion. The Jets offense hasn't looked that good all season. (Except for week 2 I think it was.)

They didn't look good today either.

You've scored more points in 3 of your last 4 games.

And that's the type of stat-watching that got Fitz 12mil and us Jet fans a wasted season.

Trust me, the offense looked awesome today compared to usual.

Everyone will believe what they like and bend stats to fit their argument. I know.

As someone who watches every Jet play, I'm telling you, the Pats allowed them their 2nd best performance of the season. Do with that what you will.

And that's the type of stat-watching that got Fitz 12mil and us Jet fans a wasted season.

Everyone will believe what they like and bend stats to fit their argument. I know.

As someone who watches every Jet play, I'm telling you, the Pats allowed them their 2nd best performance of the season. Do with that what you will.

I'll take allowing fewer points, even if your eye test tells you something irrational and not based on reality.

I watch as much as I can through package, 22 etc and you're probably right. At the same time it still wasn't an offensive performance that's note worthy on the Jets part either.

This game was won or lost, depending on your pov, with Patriots offense/Jets defense.

Your line circled this game and showed how talented they are and Brady was off high today and thats usually a result of missed time.

We just need to get Gronk healthy even if that means missing a few.

Yes, please do. Make sure the rope is extra sturdy.

See Tune, now that's more like it. Some helpful pointers. Thank you. I knew you were a cool dude.

hey...whaddya call six Jet fans in a circle?

Great win guys! Congrats!

Hopefully that's the end of the Fitz era and he never takes the field again. Maybe in a few weeks I can root for the Jets to actually win in NE if Petty or Hack are at QB.

Fyi, our offense hasn't looked that good all season. Except maybe week 2. Your D has some problems.

Sometimes we (football fans) have a tendency to over-analyze things. In the end it comes down to one thing and one thing only. The Jets suck.

Brandon Marshall's a heck of a talent but today's loss cements another season with no playoffs for him. 10 years in the league, 4 different teams, 4 time pro bowler, 1 time all pro, nearly 12k yards, 81 TDs and never played in the postseason.

Compare and contrast with the following to see who's made better NFL career choices:

New Jersey Green Beans all-time record: 402-478-8*
New England Patriots all-time record: 500-402-9

* = suckage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes