PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be a great matchup. I bet Gronkowski on crutches will easily beat old man walking dead Mevis, presuming the Jests can still find a way to get Mevis to play instead of staying home and counting his money.

I'm wondering why the Jests didn't put the statue of Mevis outside MetLife Stadium instead of on the field of play?

I'll be covering the Mevis situation from Foxboro today.Beats the sordid alternative...:eek:

Cimini: The fans apparently have had enough of the Jets. Tomorrow night's game against the Colts is the cheapest ticket since they started playing at MetLife Stadium in 2010, according to TicketIQ.com. Tickets start at $5, with field-level options at $20. A beer will cost more than an upper-level seat.

Cimini: The fans apparently have had enough of the Jets. Tomorrow night's game against the Colts is the cheapest ticket since they started playing at MetLife Stadium in 2010, according to TicketIQ.com. Tickets start at $5, with field-level options at $20. A beer will cost more than an upper-level seat.
I might go to throw a bildo;)

The team is horrible, the opponent is not good, and the game is being played on a cold Monday Night.

I suspect that most jets fans would pay $5 to NOT have to go to that game

It's almost time for the Jest to go on an end of season winning streak. Just enough to get a mid round pick and dreams of hope come next season.

$5 or $20 for a Green Beans ticket? That's way too much. It's like spending money to be punched on the face, or be publicly insulted in front of a group of onlookers.

I am certainly no Colts fan but I would love them to hang half a hundred on the Jets..............

They managed to kill off ol' SG3...that in itself is a feat
Was just at gang green and JI, no one around, i think they're all off loading they're guns or climbing the GW bridge to end it all. Never saw either board so dead, the only action was an add that said i could hook up with a nice Ukrainian girl

This MNF game in my opinion took away any dignity this franchise had left (which was low as is). This team is years away from even having a 6 or 7 win season and their fanbase are having a meltdown in Gang Green. I love it!

It'd be fun to think about what would have happened if Woody Johnson let a sane front office do a full rebuild two years ago. Don't bring in Fitz, Revis, Marshall, Decker and Forte. Trade anyone over 28 for any draft pick you can get. Sign a bevy of young guys and let their play on the field work itself out. Let Geno flame out properly then turn to Petty and Hackenberg. They'd probably go 3-13 both years but it'd probably feel a lot better than this team feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes