PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Revis or maybe someone with loads of cash, I'd buy an island, turn it into an exclusive vacation resort and market it as the best place to spend time...oh yeah and rename it to "Revis"

My slogan: "Come to Revis Island, it's not just for NFL WRs anymore"
\
Maybe work with Brady and Guerrero and turn it into an anti-aging clinic too.

The Mannings have a shop on an island for HGH users. They call it PEDton's Place.

Will Brandon Marshall keep his job as general manager? His signing of Ryan Fitzpatrick looks to be a bad move. Wait....what??? Oh my bad, Marshall is not the GM. Marshall is just the guy that talked some other dummy named Mike Maccagnan into signing a career backup tor big money. SOJ

well....it's early November...let's see , what time is it? For every one else it's looking forward to Thanksgiving and playoff football. For the ignorant ,moronic, bigmouth Jet fans, however, it's.....

TURD TIME!

The JESTS.... HA HA HA HA had the game given to them on a silver plater and still lost.

Last edited:
Green Beans now are 3-6! Glorious! :D:D:D

I was of two minds. I was with the guy who wanted them to win just enough so they get a middlin draft slot. But laughing at their ineptitude, losing to fish, is right up there too.
Most likely, they'll screw up the pick wherever it is, so I will live for today and say Glorious! :D:D:D
Right back at ya.

OK...I'll do it for all you idiot rat fan morons, before you start with your pathetic "we're tough guys" blithering...bring back Rex the Shyteating Toe Sucker...

rex-ryan-best-daily-news-back-pages.jpg

Apparently Mo Wilkerson AND Sheldon Richardson were benched for the entire first quarter for reasons unknown.

The punchline on Jets boards is that the Jets fans watching genuinely had no idea that two of their highest profile players were not on the field for an entire quarter. Speaks a lot to their play this season.

Last edited:
Jets actually had a chance to win today, but shot themselves in the foot and lost the game.

If I were a jets fan, I would dump them and start rooting for the Browns, at least the Browns have a future!

Apparently Mo Wilkerson AND Sheldon Richardson were benched for the entire first quarter for reasons unknown.

The reason just came out. They are either late to or no show team meetings all the time.

Last edited:
But, but, but, the Jets are soooo much more DISCIPLINED now that Bowles is HC....

It sounds like Richardson knows hes on his way out and is in check-out mode. That's no excuse for skipping meetings, but its somewhat understandable. But what an a-hole Wilkerson is. The team just handed him an enormous contract and this is how he rewards them.

I love it

More bad news for the Greenies...

I'm old enough to remember when Forte said he wanted to go to a contender. Welp....

I would consider that good news for the Jets...every minute Fitzpatrick plays is a wasted minute. Although I don't think they've really got a QB on their roster.

It sounds like Richardson knows hes on his way out and is in check-out mode. That's no excuse for skipping meetings, but its somewhat understandable. But what an a-hole Wilkerson is. The team just handed him an enormous contract and this is how he rewards them.

I love it

It's times like these when all long time Patriot fans want to know one thing...

"What would RayRay 19 say?"

Compare and contrast a team that signs doped-up guys who race their cars with kids in back and guns under the seat who don't show up to meetings to market-setting contracts, to ones that trade away players who dabble in synthetic marijuana and/or are super talented and well liked but freelance just a bit too much for the coach's taste. One team hasn't been to the Super Bowl since 1969, the other has so many records it's hard to list them all.

It's times like these when all long time Patriot fans want to know one thing...

"What would RayRay 19 say?"

Heh heh, I'm sure that everything is going exactly as planned in RahRah1's view of the jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore