PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems the Jets have gotten themselves in between a rock and a hard place. What delicious agony!

What a great time to be alive!

We've got Gary Kubiak saying he's OK with going into the season with Mark Sanchez as his starting QB and we have absolutely no one from the Jets saying they're OK with going into the season with Gee No Smith as their starting QB. There's no way the Jets can sign Fitzy without impacting the rest of their team one way or the other, and Fitzy's agent is Tom Condon who simply won't cave in, IMHO.

And now we read:

Jets interested in Brian Hoyer as Ryan Fitzpatrick fallback plan, per report

Brian Freaking Hoyer -- Holy Canoli! The Jets will blow a few million to get him signed, and he's crap!
Perhaps New Jersey should consider trading a high draft pick to Denver for Sanchez.

Seems the Jets have gotten themselves in between a rock and a hard place. What delicious agony!

What a great time to be alive!

We've got Gary Kubiak saying he's OK with going into the season with Mark Sanchez as his starting QB and we have absolutely no one from the Jets saying they're OK with going into the season with Gee No Smith as their starting QB. There's no way the Jets can sign Fitzy without impacting the rest of their team one way or the other, and Fitzy's agent is Tom Condon who simply won't cave in, IMHO.

And now we read:

Jets interested in Brian Hoyer as Ryan Fitzpatrick fallback plan, per report

Brian Freaking Hoyer -- Holy Canoli! The Jets will blow a few million to get him signed, and he's crap!
The Jets don't have a few million. Although I'm sure Mr. Revis will restructure to help The Woody out. No, he will, really, he will.

Perhaps New Jersey should consider trading a high draft pick to Denver for Sanchez.
That would be interesting to see!

Yesterday the Texans extended Weeden so it looks like Hoyer is going to be cut loose pretty soon, so we'll have Hoyer vs Fitzy for the QB of the NYJ. Talk about underwhelming!

All this seems to be like closing time at a dive bar. Everyone wants to hook up, they don't really like what they see, but desire trumps sensibility, at least till the bright light of the morning...

Will the jets draft a qb this year?

Are they giving up on Gino?

The Jets suck..but...right now is the annual time of the year for all you little scared to death pukes to post your "I'm scared of the Jets this year" bleats in this thread. Pour it all out you little scary mary losers...I love seeing all your fears get ****stomped when the REAL season rolls around.

My proposals for new logo:

xk-077_1z.jpg
EDqTFZjWtq-4.png

flying_green_bean_colored_by_bentlyhd-d4rscbq.jpg

greenbeansbabyfood.jpg

Candidates for new mascot of the New Jersey Green Beans:

hqdefault.jpg

Mr-Bean-the-Super-Hero--30626.jpg

Last edited:
My proposals for new logo:

Perfect idea for a billboard/ad.
orlando_bloom400.jpg

This is what happens when a Jest fan vomits. Don't let this happen to you.
(a public service message from sane people)

The Jets suck..but...right now is the annual time of the year for all you little scared to death pukes to post your "I'm scared of the Jets this year" bleats in this thread. Pour it all out you little scary mary losers...I love seeing all your fears get ****stomped when the REAL season rolls around.

Soon the bored pundits will roll out their winners and losers in free agency/draft period.. rest assured there will be the boilerplate commnentary, "It seems as though _____________ (insert Jets, Bills or Dolphins) may have done enough to pull ahead of New England.. "

Then will come the equally boorish grading the draft..

I have come to hate the off season more and more each year..

It appears that Marshall was destined from the start to become a Jet.

Odd that he would be getting a humanitarian award the same day he was in court.

Some day, with his resume', he can become NYJFL commissioner.

Speaking of sociopath jests players, will goodell ever do anything at all about Sheldon Richardson?

goodell suspended Adrian Peterson for 6 games, and tried to keep him out a lot longer than that, because Peterson beat his son with a stick.

Because, after all, goodell cares so much about women and children

Then Richardson gets caught driving 140 MPH trying to evade police in car filled with weed smoke, guns, and a 12 year old boy. And goodell does.......nothing?

If I were the jests I would use the fact that goodell loves their team as a selling point for free agents. "Y'know, if you get arrested while playing for any other team, goodell will suspend you. But if you come to New Jersey, you pretty much have carte blanch to do whatever you want. Rog has our backs"

Then Richardson gets caught driving 140 MPH trying to evade police in car filled with weed smoke, guns, and a 12 year old boy.

Let's break this up:
1. 140mph? The car he was in probably handles 140 better than your typical economy car handles 70mph.

2. Evade police? OK bad one. But not gonna say I've never done the "park and turn out the lights" trick before when I think a cop may have been coming after me for something.

3. Weed? Nothing proven. Smelled like weed? Dumbass comment to even say by the cop.

4. Gun. Completely legal.

5. 12 year old. To be fair, this is Missouri. Many are already married with kids and on welfare by age 12. The weed and gun may have even been his.

Let's break this up:
1. 140mph? The car he was in probably handles 140 better than your typical economy car handles 70mph.

2. Evade police? OK bad one. But not gonna say I've never done the "park and turn out the lights" trick before when I think a cop may have been coming after me for something.

3. Weed? Nothing proven. Smelled like weed? Dumbass comment to even say by the cop.

4. Gun. Completely legal.

5. 12 year old. To be fair, this is Missouri. Many are already married with kids and on welfare by age 12. The weed and gun may have even been his.
Great rationalizations. If he had punched a woman on top of all that, you would've nominated him for NFL Man of the Year.

Great rationalizations. If he had punched a woman on top of all that, you would've nominated him for NFL Man of the Year.

NFL Man of the Year is somewhat of an oxymoron to begin with. It's like the Nazi Humanitarian of the Year award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes