PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Pats fans and Jet haters...yes, it's me, Paddy O'Joker, logging in from the Emerald Isle. Right now I'm in Killarney and spreading the "Jets Suck" word of Beligod...so far so good.I've managed to convince every Irishman willing to listen that the Jets are an insult to the color green and must be hated,mocked and dismissed in every square centimeter of the Emerald Isle.
Tomorrow I leave for Dublin...and after that?

THE WORLD!!

(BTW...this country is a treasure.Cleanest streets I've ever seen and the countryside, mountains and seascapes are beyond belief)
Is this your first trip to Ireland? Visit Cork. Most of my family is from there and it's gorgeous.

Jets will begin their freefall. I hope they manage 8 wins so they are picking in the middle of the draft.
EH ... they can pick another great QB ... like they do every other year.
The only way they get a QB to take them all the way is if they find one named Moses ...

the 'Promised Land' meme.

Hello fellow Pats fans and Jet haters...yes, it's me, Paddy O'Joker, logging in from the Emerald Isle. Right now I'm in Killarney and spreading the "Jets Suck" word of Beligod...so far so good.I've managed to convince every Irishman willing to listen that the Jets are an insult to the color green and must be hated,mocked and dismissed in every square centimeter of the Emerald Isle.

THE WORLD!!

(BTW...this country is a treasure.Cleanest streets I've ever seen and the countryside, mountains and seascapes are beyond belief)

Nice work! I've tried doing the same thing here, but no one here even knows what the NFL is. I just tell them that the New England Patriots are winners and the best team in league history and that there are villainous, stupid teams that try to cheat and bring them down (plus I mentioned to a couple people the Ravens like to stab people for no reason). One thing I have to say about the people here; they like a winner and abhor stupid losers. Lots of Pats fans in the making, with a healthy distrust of the Jest, Colts, and Ravens.

THE WORLD!!

Great work!
Dublin is fantastic... Check out Kilmainham Jail and of course the Guinness tour.

Oh Joker!

Turn away thy wrath from us, we pray thee. We have neglected the Jets Suck thread in thine absence. We offer thee most humbly our penitence.

Fellow Jets haters, do not allow your faith to waver in the testing time to come this evening!

Yes, it is true that the low-life Rex has brought the Bills to new depths of odiousness, but let us not forget. The Jets have not thereby purged themselves, merely passed on their infection. This does not make them less contemptible but more so!

Oh Joker!

Turn away thy wrath from us, we pray thee. We have neglected the Jets Suck thread in thine absence. We offer thee most humbly our penitence.

Fellow Jets haters, do not allow your faith to waver in the testing time to come this evening!

Yes, it is true that the low-life Rex has brought the Bills to new depths of odiousness, but let us not forget. The Jets have not thereby purged themselves, merely passed on their infection. This does not make them less contemptible but more so!
Very well stated (in an olde world sort of way).

Verily I beseech all Patriots faithful, humbly and righteously joined in this thread's virtual assemblage: beware the reptilian personage of Todd Bowles who now leads the green scourge in its quest to wrest from us the mantle of triumph. His calculatingly mannerly ways, while outwardly calm and quiet, are deceptively insidious of intent and method. Do not waiver, brethren! Lest Green Beans suckage arises to alter our steady path, we must remain forever vigilant!

THE WORLD!!

I'll bet you're having a great time Joker. I visited Ireland in August and one on our stops was Killarney. In fact I was buying something in some tiny shop there while wearing a Patriots shirt and the guy at the counter said "Ay what a crock o' ****e that deflategate nonsense is, Brady's gonna tear the league a new arse this season!"

Jesters continue sucking: Buffy-balls 22-19. LOL

haha same old jets.
lose at home to your former coach who trolled by making IK a team captain

total disaster by the dumpster fire jests!! hahahahaha

Did anyone else notice how many empty seats there seemed to be in the stadium? Of course, it makes perfect sense to pay not to have to watch the Jets or sit next to their obnoxious fans.

THE WORLD!!

Drive the Jet fans out of Ireland like St. Patrick did the snakes.:)

There's a very funny novel about life in Hungary under communism called Under the Frog. Apparently, the title comes from an expression in Hungarian for the lowest you can get -- under a frog's ass at the bottom of a coal-mine.

Losing at home to the coach you sacked at the end of last season is low. Losing to a low-life troll who makes the guy who broke your quarterback's jaw his captain for the evening is really under the frog.

So, where was Fireperson Edward last night?

image.JPG

Todd Bowles after a win.

image.JPG

Todd Bowles after a loss.

image.JPG

Todd Bowles after being told his dog bit the neighbors.

image.JPG

Todd Bowles after winning mega millions.

Didn't like the jumpsuit unis last night. And why weren't the Rats in orange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back