PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2015 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the son of @nyjets security director, Robert Mastroddi. Classy family.

CSquv77U8AAwa2X.jpg

CSqu6skW4AIKBNt.jpg

Why is he talking about knees? A kid that young has knee problems only from one thing. Great family there.

The Jets Suck...literally

Last edited:
Why is he talking about knees? A kid that young has knee problems only from one thing. Great family there.

Robert Mastroddi was the one who complained about the Patriots last week, and reported the Jets' suspicions to the League

Top-flight organization :rolleyes:

Don't miss the Jets thinking of Slaters injured knee...
Judging a player's intent can be difficult, and along those lines, I was curious if the NFL would fine Jets defensive back Darrin Walls for a low block on Patriots special teams captain Matthew Slater last Sunday. It was a curious play on the surface, as it appeared that Walls -- a fifth-year player from Notre Dame -- was going after Slater's knee by lunging directly at it while attempting to cover a second-quarter kickoff. That type of play seems out of character for Walls, according to those who have watched him closely in recent years, but the league didn't like how it looked and fined him $8,681 for unnecessary roughness.

Detailing how Jets sparked NFL inquiry of Patriots employees during game

Last edited:
Vinnie, your Dad is a MORON who has no clue about the rules of the org he works for. But no worry, he's a Jet and morons there have job security.
I think Vinnie is the moron's brother and the little puke's uncle.

As much as i enjoyed watching the jets lose grudens love of Carr was a little over the top. I like Carr too but he was acting like Carr is yet to have a bad game. Guy had some real stinkers last season

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

well...c'mon guys...at least Revis had a good game...and THAT is all that counts...ask any Rat fan (not passed out in a gutter or attached at the wrists and ankles to some meatwagon wall.

well...c'mon guys...at least Revis had a good game...and THAT is all that counts...ask any Rat fan (not passed out in a gutter or attached at the wrists and ankles to some meatwagon wall.

I wouldn't even say that Joker. Revis was having trouble with Cooper. I feel only reason why it wasn't exploited more was because Cromartie couldn't stop Crabtree on the other side.

Karmagate continues. You try to mess us up with your ridiculous "security team" you lose badly to the Raiders and lose your top 2 QBs. Coincidence? I think not. The Jets are done for this year.

is it me or whenever teams play the pats and get their souls ripped out of them by belichick and the PATS they self destruct after?

is it me or whenever teams play the pats and get their souls ripped out of them by belichick and the PATS they self destruct after?

The Rats have no souls.

The fetid mess the Pats knocked out of their rodent bodies was definately not a soul.

Hello fellow Pats fans and Jet haters...yes, it's me, Paddy O'Joker, logging in from the Emerald Isle. Right now I'm in Killarney and spreading the "Jets Suck" word of Beligod...so far so good.I've managed to convince every Irishman willing to listen that the Jets are an insult to the color green and must be hated,mocked and dismissed in every square centimeter of the Emerald Isle.
Tomorrow I leave for Dublin...and after that?

THE WORLD!!

(BTW...this country is a treasure.Cleanest streets I've ever seen and the countryside, mountains and seascapes are beyond belief)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe