PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets in Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're starting to realize Mangini is nothing but an average coach in NY RATS land.

I can't wait for Dec 16th

the stomping into a blood puddle of that fraud, Tissue Kleenexton ,can't get here fast enough

any fraud with the arm strength of a six year old girl should be PERMANENTLY barred from the NFL on principle alone.

Just a question for you Sundayjack. Why do you say that it is a B- location?
Sorry, I didn't see this earlier.

Mediocre access from a secondary highway. Weak existing businesses along the commercial corridor. Strong competing shopping destinations. Wrentham and the new lifestyle mall in Sharon have better highway access and allow them to pull from a several different demographic and geographic regions. Foxboro is a destination joint, and contrary to the suggestion earlier in the thread, can't survive on football fans alone. Hell, don't take MY word for it. The Kraft family used some of the same descriptions when they were looking to put a stadium on the South Boston waterfront.

Having said that, if their anchor tenant is any indication, I think it will do fine. And Patriots fans should rejoice because the Kraft family has provided a perpetual incentive to winning football. Nobody goes two miles off the highway to shop at Detroit Lions Mall.

Sorry, I didn't see this earlier.

Mediocre access from a secondary highway. Weak existing businesses along the commercial corridor. Strong competing shopping destinations. Wrentham and the new lifestyle mall in Sharon have better highway access and allow them to pull from a several different demographic and geographic regions. Foxboro is a destination joint, and contrary to the suggestion earlier in the thread, can't survive on football fans alone. Hell, don't take MY word for it. The Kraft family used some of the same descriptions when they were looking to put a stadium on the South Boston waterfront.

Having said that, if their anchor tenant is any indication, I think it will do fine. And Patriots fans should rejoice because the Kraft family has provided a perpetual incentive to winning football. Nobody goes two miles off the highway to shop at Detroit Lions Mall.

That's funny. There are some stores out of my way, but if I want to shop there, I make an effort to go. It's a destination mall. Bob Kraft has given us a terrific product both on and off the field and I'd want no other owner, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back