PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags and Titans win coin flips

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the worst case scenerio happened. Jax and Tenn won better picks in the first round, worse picks in the second round, better picks in the third, etc.

The only possible bright side I see is that maybe Haden is still there at #10, and we trade with Jax to move up and grab him.

I think the worst case scenerio happened. Jax and Tenn won better picks in the first round, worse picks in the second round, better picks in the third, etc.

The only possible bright side I see is that maybe Haden is still there at #10, and we trade with Jax to move up and grab him.

You have the best user name I've ever seen on this forum. Well done.

Actually Ten was ranked in the middle of the 8-8 teams, so their winning was a plus for NE.

Not quite. Worst would be JAC win, TEN loss.

JAC win = #44 instead of #42
TEN loss = #47 instead of #48

Thanks for the correction. I didn't look it up myself because I was in too much of a hurry to post the breaking news... ;)

Do we have a coin flip to determine our first round pick? If so when is that?

Jax winning flip sucks. We pick behind Miami in Round 2 now. Could have been one slot ahead of them had Jax lost flip. That said, I wasn't thinking we'd be picking 44 and 47 at the beginning of the year. Figured Tennessee would make playoffs and Jax would be about .500.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes